Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya he's hot enuff, i actually find one of the other 2 dudes hotter, but the really hot part is the whole concept of that "three" scenario.

I've never been in a situation where i could imagine that actually working for very long, i'm not sure i'ts possible. would be interesting to hear if anybody's actually pulled this off as a LTR configuration. I love the idea, just suspect that basic human nature would tear it apart.
First of all, thanks to y'all for posting info about these Three guys :smile:

So far as making it work - I knew a guy who was in a real true honest to God 3 person relationship for many years. But I guess Something Went Awry (exactly what = none of my business) and the whole thing collapsed and none of them talk to each other now.

I think what can actually work, and I've seen work a few times, is the established couple who finds a third for a good friend and fuck buddy. It has to be just the right mesh of personalities though. And each person has to be equally "into" the other two. Sexual 3-ways that I've had often have ended up with two people very interested in each other and the third just kinda hanging around. That's no fun.

Last edited:

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
that is a lot bigger than 3 inches and being a frequent gym goer I see a lot of flaccid cocks. That is big but yes no way to know if it stays that size and just gets hard or grows. Seen a lot of guys with hardons that are smaller than my 5inches with a lot bigger flaccid dicks than mine.