Kris Humphries

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
any have any of the new pics of Kris Humphries on his honeymoon with kim I her her got wood and you can see it he even grabs it !

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course he & Kim have had sex many many times prior to marrying. But can you imagine the first time as a married couple how incredibly hard he must've pounded away on her pussy? --as if to make it official that his dick belongs inside her pussy whenever he wants, legally now
! Fuck I bet Kim is sore, Sore, SORE right about now and for the next few months.

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah but I bet she is a lazy fuck , she comes off to me like she " thinks" she knows she hot , and since, she knows she "hot" shes long giving up the pussy when she wants . doing him a "favor " letting him fuck one of the "hottest" women around .Once a woman gets married they use sex as a weapon. Hell women use sex as a weapon anyway . Where most men will take sex at the drop of a hat .

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude's got HUGE ASS HANDS

it'd be a shame if his dick didn't live up to the expectations of his hands and general frame.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw the video clip on TMZ where he has to adjust himself after a make out session with his new bride. I didn't even know who he was until after the wedding.

All this time I thought the show was "Growing up Cardassian" not "Growing up Kardashian".

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have to say, that, being a long-time Trekkie, Growing Up Cardassian sounds like a lot more fun to watch than anything with Kardashians in it. Live long and prosper.

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah open I saw the same video on TMZ , but can't find it any where on the internet :-(
I'm sure if you could see him adjust himself we can get a good look at his size :)
also I hear there is a video of jay z getting a woody after lunch with beyonce in Paris , anyone got that one ?
keep up the hunt guys !

Reactions: WillyWanka