Kris Humphries

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
umm who watched their new show lastnight? DAMN he looked so good in his grey undies... even though you dont see the front you do see his sexy ass!

Yes! I rewound it three times. His ass was so hot in those undies. I always thought he had a nice ass.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kris has a unique looking mug. I would'nt say unattractive but definetly not a pretty boy..What some say he lacks in great looks is his killer body..I guess he can afford to be somewhat of a liquid freshener for a women's vagina..I think they had a lot of fun filming that money making farse of a wedding. You might call these Kardashian women whores, fame mongers,trash or anything defined as negative but who has made millions and millions doing what everbody expects them do ? A lot of people are watching their shows and enjoying them a lot. I tune in once and a while..Now the biggest loser on the show in my opinion is that lush Scot. Put a little liquid courage in him and i bet he swings for the other team every chance he get. His clothes are atrocious,the slicked back hair, the way he talks, well you get the picture..

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just love anyone that would put Kim in her place, and people call Kris a douche what does that make the princess bitch.

Reactions: Sammy pierceson

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just love anyone that would put Kim in her place, and people call Kris a douche what does that make the princess bitch.

This always amazes me. What does she do that makes her a bitch? Does she talk down to people? Or fire people for looking her in the eye?

I think she is a beautiful girl. Does she do anything worthwhile for the world? Nope. But at the same time, I don't get the vitriol so many people have for her.

She isn't Paris Hilton who acted like a bitch on the Simple Life. I can still remember that episode where she ate some food people made for her and Nicole, and then talking shit about it when it was just the two of them.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Kim Kardashian's career exists because of people loving drama. She is going to get new drama. The hubby is seeking an annulment. He'll have the fraud of a marriage to be declared non-existent. oooooo More drama for the tv show watchers.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's a fine looking, well built rascal.....but I believe he has some personality issues. Hooking up with Kim Kardashian was one of his biggest mistakes in life. Hopefully he's learned a few lessons. Don't be surprised if he does a Playgirl spread soon.

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
I saw the episode finally. He does appear to be in to himself and he definitely over reacted to the nude yoga. First he said he almost vomited cause he saw a naked man. Then tells the guy he has a nice ass. What they don't shower after games? Me thinks he doth protests too much. Lol

Reactions: Joshy20027

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw the episode finally. He does appear to be in to himself and he definitely over reacted to the nude yoga. First he said he almost vomited cause he saw a naked man. Then tells the guy he has a nice ass. What they don't shower after games? Me thinks he doth protests too much. Lol

maybe just a gag reflex