D

deleted1245757

I don’t think he’s posted anything new
He announced on his Snapchat that's he's done with onlyfans that he has better things to do & that he only went that route because he was struggling but hes stable now & doesn't see the point in continuing with it

Kingpin123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He announced on his Snapchat that's he's done with onlyfans that he has better things to do & that he only went that route because he was struggling but hes stable now & doesn't see the point in continuing with it
He’ll be back they all come back when the money starts running out

Reactions: Maxwell05
D

deleted5211601

He tried to commit suicide about a month back. I don’t think he’ll be back on OF. At least not anytime soon.

D

deleted5211601

Where did he say that??
He recently came back to TikTok and posted videos . But each one he left up for maybe about an hour explaining why he took a hiatus before deleting them. If I have all the details correctly, and I’m just summing up so please take everything I say with a grain of salt and please do your own research before taking what I say as fact, but he got engaged and moved out, and then his fiancé up and left him without a word, or a trace after a fight. Other complications such as money and such came with it, but mainly he had a mental breakdown and led to him making an attempt.

Reactions: Aln00001