Kristian Pouncey | tiktok @kristianpouncey

D

deleted3676981

His PPV content is pretty hot, I do recommend it. When you ask him a chat question the answer is prompt but short and uninformative - I am certain it comes from his PR firm. Thus if you ask for a custom thing the PR flack is at a loss about how to answer. Also funny - he's an Englishman, but you get a prompt answer in the middle of the night in England. Insomniac! lol

Reactions: Yorkie1704
D

deleted3676981

Looks just like every other guy his age but I'll stick around for a while to see if he gets his cock out. I'm guessing it will be around 7 inch, average girth, nice tight balls and nicely trimmed
Pretty correct, but the game changer is his giant apple size cock head, which is deliciously obscene. Also he's letting his pubes grow out which I really like.

Yorkie1704

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
His PPV content is pretty hot, I do recommend it. When you ask him a chat question the answer is prompt but short and uninformative - I am certain it comes from his PR firm. Thus if you ask for a custom thing the PR flack is at a loss about how to answer. Also funny - he's an Englishman, but you get a prompt answer in the middle of the night in England. Insomniac! lol
Can you share anything?