KS suspends income tax refunds and government pay

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a state run issue and not a federal one, so please, can it with the Obama jokes. In Kansas, Republicans hold a majority on both sides of the political spectrum so even if they have a Democratic Governor they'll still bump heads.

And if this gets approved, this would really does suck for people who live in Kansas and shows just how the big names in government don't give a damn about its people. If they're willing to prevent their workers from getting their heard earned funds just so they can take care of their own is just selfish. More and more, it seems as if everyone wants to tell others to budget and spend less, but don't even want to do it themselves.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps this is why the military has troops ready for martial law? No law enforcement money, just higher the military...

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Now, now... what is it about an government issued I.O.U. that's not the least bit comforting? :rolleyes:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mind a delayed refund if they'd pay me an interest rate like I pay them when I borrow money

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a state run issue and not a federal one, so please, can it with the Obama jokes. In Kansas, Republicans hold a majority on both sides of the political spectrum so even if they have a Democratic Governor they'll still bump heads.

And if this gets approved, this would really does suck for people who live in Kansas and shows just how the big names in government don't give a damn about its people. If they're willing to prevent their workers from getting their heard earned funds just so they can take care of their own is just selfish. More and more, it seems as if everyone wants to tell others to budget and spend less, but don't even want to do it themselves.

Kansas.. that's peanuts.. has noone noticed the Democrat led State of California/???

what the f did they do with all that revenue and skyrocketing real estate taxes?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Um yeah, in California we have the Guvurnaytor who has only made matters worse. We're getting IOUs instead of refunds. And today he sent lay off warnings 20,000 State workers. And the Rapethepublicans have taken the budget hostage over just one vote. And someone said Gray Davis was bad?

Last edited: