Kudos to Hetrosexual men

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What prompted this thread was after viewing several of the galleries that belong to the brave and very beautiful ladies of LPSG had ben toying with the idea of taking some "up close and personal" shots of myself.
What had also prompted the thoughts where conversations with chaps who approach Cunnlingius with a near reverence.
Now let's face it, I like most woman have veiwed myself with a hand mirror when puberty hit to see what all the fuss was about, but since I have just gone through life being happy that it worked and got it sorted when it didn't.
Cursing the curse and the hormonal mood swings that come with it and bathing costume designers that forced me to submit my
self to the sheer agony of waxing a bikini line.
But having to take up close photographs of my genitals has forced me to veiw them in a aesthetic, cold eyed and dispassionate light.
And I have come to the conclusion that-

GOOD GOD!!! THEY ARE UGLY!!!
I'm grateful I don't have eyes on the end of my fingers.

This of course is not a comentary on other woman's genitals but when viewing myself in such a light I can't help but feel ripped off when it came to genital beauty.
So to those gentleman who love cunnlingius kudos to you dear things
for loving something quiet so hideous.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oddly I'm so glad to read that! The only thing I ever hear is how women are soo much more attractive in all their features than men. My last girlfriend actually told me she thought penises and men's bodies in general were ugly. So for you to have this maybe not entirely fair, but modest view of yourself...it's kind of like a breath of fresh air! And I love to go down on women (and them to go down on me of course). I personally don't see a damn thing ugly down there!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not gona disagree , alot of chicks just have nasty lookin pussies.. but there are also some very nice ones that i actually want to , and enjoy eating.. some girls though, i wonder if soap ever sees their crotch...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oddly I'm so glad to read that! The only thing I ever hear is how women are soo much more attractive in all their features than men. My last girlfriend actually told me she thought penises and men's bodies in general were ugly. So for you to have this maybe not entirely fair, but modest view of yourself...it's kind of like a breath of fresh air! And I love to go down on women (and them to go down on me of course). I personally don't see a damn thing ugly down there!

That's why we love hetrosexual men!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sort of disagree. Sort of because I love my pussy! I think it's beautiful. I had of course looked down there occassionally but until my first Brazilian wax a few years ago never really saw the whole thing in all its glory. My pussy is text book perfect. Having viewed this site and a few others I do understand what you mean though. Some women are a wrinkled mess down there. :yuck:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hell all the large labia lovin' around LPSG has me wanting to crawl in a hole. I didnt have any complexes about my ladyflowers before all the posts on the big labia. I feel like danging weights from my inner lips or something. Its just about the only thing i hate putting up in my gallery because compared to my tits and other ladies pussies- it gets practically no views and commentary.

I'm always looking in the mirror at it.

I hear ya DragonFly.....

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks NJ..But I was refering to my own genitals and the aim of the thread was in appreciation of hetrosexual men who not only like pussies but LOVE them..with a capital L.
I've seen no ugly genitals on this site thus far.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there are plenty of pretty pussies out there. No doubt this opinion is heavily informed both by intense social conditioning and more intense biological impulses that attract me to them and the positive connotations that go along with seeing them.... but I likes me some pussy.

Some of them are ugly, but many are beautiful in their own right.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sort of disagree. Sort of because I love my pussy! I think it's beautiful. I had of course looked down there occassionally but until my first Brazilian wax a few years ago never really saw the whole thing in all its glory. My pussy is text book perfect. Having viewed this site and a few others I do understand what you mean though. Some women are a wrinkled mess down there. :yuck:

some wrinkles are natural and fine. The perfectly smooth ones look strange. or the ones with the really fleshy pubis that swallows up the labia completely and it looks more like a small ass crack than a pussy... I don't really like those either.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
some wrinkles are natural and fine. The perfectly smooth ones look strange. or the ones with the really fleshy pubis that swallows up the labia completely and it looks more like a small ass crack than a pussy... I don't really like those either.

Count me out. The Mons Pubis is supposed to be a sexy feature. It was thanks to a male here at LPSG for pointing out my prominant pubis being an eyecatcher. I had no idea that some men found this unattractive. I have very tight and small inner labia and large outer labia. I was under the impression that many women went to have their lips surgically altered to have them look tight and small. Guess it takes all kinds.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks NJ..But I was refering to my own genitals and the aim of the thread was in appreciation of hetrosexual men who not only like pussies but LOVE them..with a capital L.
I've seen no ugly genitals on this site thus far.

Sorry, I thought my appreciation of the 100% heterosexual and majority % heterosexual man was legend by this point. :wink: Of course I love men who love pussys! I'd be a damned fool not to. :cool:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Count me out. The Mons Pubis is supposed to be a sexy feature. It was thanks to a male here at LPSG for pointing out my prominant pubis being an eyecatcher. I had no idea that some men found this unattractive. I have very tight and small inner labia and large outer labia. I was under the impression that many women went to have their lips surgically altered to have them look tight and small. Guess it takes all kinds.

Yeah some women do. But can you name any single body part that no woman has not wished to alter about herself? Woman are neurotic disasters when it comes to body image. Obsessing about your wrinkly pussy? :rolleyes:

I didn't say I disliked the pubis mons. Just the ones that completely swallow up the vaginal opening and you can't actually see it anymore. The clamshell look. Some guys dig that, though.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah some women do. But can you name any single body part that no woman has not wished to alter about herself? Woman are neurotic disasters when it comes to body image. Obsessing about your wrinkly pussy? :rolleyes:

I didn't say I disliked the pubis mons. Just the ones that completely swallow up the vaginal opening and you can't actually see it anymore. The clamshell look. Some guys dig that, though.

Wait, the pubis mons is the fatty pad above the clitoral hood where the landing strip would be. I must not be understanding about the pubis mons hiding the opening. You need to link me to some pics....

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure your girl bits aren't at all unattractive and I'm sorry you don't feel comfortable posting pictures. Men really are programmed to love pussy so we all do regardless of the woman's own perception of herself down there. I don't think any fully straight man has ever been put off by one. In any case, it can be really liberating to show yourself off and it's a definite turn on when someone shoots you a compliment. This site is a real celebration of sex so you're pretty much guaranteed to get a good response even if you're not entirely happy with yourself. Hopefully you do reach a point where you're at peace with yourself and are okay with your pictures. I know that I for one will be reviewing you very positively - your posts alone really swing things in your favor.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't call myself a body conscious, neurotic mess because I don't like the way my genitals look in photographs.
I am suprised about is just how much men like the look of women's genital's in general.
I have one of those Clam shell genitals and everything from outer to inner lips are tiny.
My clit is half the size of my pinky fingernail.
I am grateful it works and it gives me pleasure that is out of proportion to it's size.
I just don't think that my genitals make for an enticing photograph.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that both vagina and penis are ugly but I never pay much attention on how pussy looks . I think that the woman body is beautifull with the exception of pussies.