Kunal Nayyar

Timinrva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damnnnnnnnn...Last week he was standing sideways and It looked like a grapefruit stuffed in his pants - I made sure to check last night and again - HUGE BULGE!!! Anyone else noticing this or have pics of the actor?

Reactions: michael2172

jonboi713

1st Like
Media
Kunal Nayar, who plays Raj, was one of my two acting teachers when I went to Temple University in Philadelphia. He taught Acting for Non-Acting Majors. GREAT guy, really nice and funny. No idea about his size though. Heard through the grapevine he was good in bed!

Reactions: supper099

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard that female BBT fans really have the hots for Sheldon and his real-life alter-ego Jim Parsons.

I saw him on the Bonnie Hunt show (I love Bonnie Hunt and her show is ending soon, damn cancel-happy executives!). Anyway, he acts almost exactly like Sheldon. Less neurotic, but still has the same mannerisms.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anybody catch Raj in the catwoman costume tonight? Loved his hairy chest and belly :) He's so hot, and I love Indian accents, even though his isn't very convincing.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was my question...when I read he was great in bed, I was wondering if that was with a guy or girl. Either way, I can still appreciate that he is attractive.