Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thinking more and more he might be packing something pretty huge. In 2 episodes this season it seems they went out of their way to not let him show bulge. One episode they were all superheros in costumes...everyone else was in tights..including Penny's new/old boyfriend as superman. Raj was Aquaman and he had a seahorse as part of his costume covering his midsection. In another episode he and Howard wrestled each other..Howard in full wrestling singlet..Raj in a wrestling singlet but wearing basketball shorts over it depriving us of another chance to see his bulge. I am doubting the more this happens that it is coincident. They are hiding something!

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
did you catch tonight's episode? Raj takes an experimental pill to help with his social anxieties and it goes too far. He strips nude (though we only see as far as his white briefs). I think he's extremely sexy. Love his hairy body.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that he may have shown a little of his bush above the counter in the last shot of last night's show. The bulge in his briefs looked great also!

Tim37

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wish someone would post a picture of it.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't see it, but my imagination has this image, and sadly reality won't measure up, but if it does.....

Attachments

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was a very nice package he showed....not obscene since it was on TV, but you could see a very obvious bulge and I think the outline of a cock bulge running to the screen right (his left) side. the hairy chest was hot too, but at the end it was not bush he was showing but just shadow from the lights.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tonight's episode has Raj running around in tighty white briefs, sporting a nice package - worth a look - he's gotten much hotter this season.