Kung Fu Grip (a different take)

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by b.c., Jan 27, 2006.

1. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got the idea for this topic from the "Kung Fu Grip" topic (obviously), because I too first thought it was about hand jobs. The question is how do u like to handle ur cock?

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

Firm but gentle

3. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Centuries of strong stroking have desensitized my schlong, so I can't squirt stuff sans some serious stimulation.

4. spl98006

spl98006 New Member

Well, that's the problem with not having one of her own, I suppose. You just have to show her how it's done!

With one exception, all of the women that I've hooked up with had experience with other guys, so they basically knew what they were doing... and the one exception was a quick learner!

Interestingly, I've actually had to spend more time showing the guys what I like, because they usually dive in and try to stroke me the same way they stroke themselves, which doesn't always work. Whereas the experienced ladies know that there's going to be some learning involved, so they're ready for it.

5. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

start out fairly firm and work up to manhandling it with both hands.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Dig it, thats the way I prefer as well, not some death grip that threatens to rip my schlong out from the root!!:biggrin1:

7. Donk

Donk New Member

I'm with you, b.c. I have specifically stressed to my longterm gf that she doesn't need to treat it as if it's going to break. It's made to withstand--and enjoy--a bit of pressure.

8. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Variety is the spice of life... sometimes I like it slow, gentle and delicate... sometimes I like it hard and firm, to the extent it feels like its being strangled! Depends on my mood, how horny I am, and my partner, as well as others...

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I lean toward the manhandling! After 29 years of marriage and trying to get her to be aggressive on my dick, as opposed to the tender sweet touch, now it gets the stimulating workouts that it likes! One being the lightest and 10 being the roughest, I'll take the 9+ every time!:rolleyes:

10. art

art
    Gold Member

Firm but gentle...a little variety...and very wet. I make a lot of precum on my own, but anything (water, spit, commercial products including but not limited to Crisco or Vaseline or K-Y) anyone wants to add is welcomed. One handed or two...I actually prefer individual fingers to entire hands...but maybe that's just me.

11. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Question for you guys...

Do you ever speak up and let her know how you like it - or by even physically guiding her in terms of what you want?

For the men I know of who complain about this - not one ever says or does anything to get it the way they want it (besides complain to me - but I'm not with them..). I would like to think that most women wouldnt mind some insight into what pleases you...

12. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    perhaps my avatar might shed some light on it...:thinking: just as long as she doesn't break or bite it off:069:

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Of course, I spoke up and gave directions -- with no long lasting improvement! This instruction even included taking her hand in mine and demonstrating what I liked, but one tires of having to do this time after time! Her hard core belief that it might break, couldn't be displaced!

Draft saved Draft deleted