Kung Fu Grip (a different take)

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I got the idea for this topic from the "Kung Fu Grip" topic (obviously), because I too first thought it was about hand jobs. The question is how do u like to handle ur cock?

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
b.c. said:
I ask this because I'm met women who touch it like it's made of glass.

Well, that's the problem with not having one of her own, I suppose. You just have to show her how it's done!

With one exception, all of the women that I've hooked up with had experience with other guys, so they basically knew what they were doing... and the one exception was a quick learner!

Interestingly, I've actually had to spend more time showing the guys what I like, because they usually dive in and try to stroke me the same way they stroke themselves, which doesn't always work. Whereas the experienced ladies know that there's going to be some learning involved, so they're ready for it.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
b.c. said:
I got the idea for this topic from the "Kung Fu Grip" topic (obviously), because I too first thought it was about hand jobs. The question is (no poll here...promise) how do u like women...pardon...a PERSON to handle ur cock?

I ask this because I'm met women who touch it like it's made of glass. I can't FEEL that. ESPECIALLY under water. I'm thinking to myself, "Is someone touchin' my dick under there or what?" I got to be handled like u mean business.

So how about you other guys? Like the soft touch? Or like to be (pardon the expression) "manhandled".

I'm with you, b.c. I have specifically stressed to my longterm gf that she doesn't need to treat it as if it's going to break. It's made to withstand--and enjoy--a bit of pressure.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Variety is the spice of life... sometimes I like it slow, gentle and delicate... sometimes I like it hard and firm, to the extent it feels like its being strangled! Depends on my mood, how horny I am, and my partner, as well as others...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I lean toward the manhandling! After 29 years of marriage and trying to get her to be aggressive on my dick, as opposed to the tender sweet touch, now it gets the stimulating workouts that it likes! One being the lightest and 10 being the roughest, I'll take the 9+ every time!:rolleyes:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Firm but gentle...a little variety...and very wet. I make a lot of precum on my own, but anything (water, spit, commercial products including but not limited to Crisco or Vaseline or K-Y) anyone wants to add is welcomed. One handed or two...I actually prefer individual fingers to entire hands...but maybe that's just me.

Bryce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for you guys...

Do you ever speak up and let her know how you like it - or by even physically guiding her in terms of what you want?

For the men I know of who complain about this - not one ever says or does anything to get it the way they want it (besides complain to me - but I'm not with them..). I would like to think that most women wouldnt mind some insight into what pleases you...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryce said:
Question for you guys...

Do you ever speak up and let her know how you like it - or by even physically guiding her in terms of what you want?

For the men I know of who complain about this - not one ever says or does anything to get it the way they want it (besides complain to me - but I'm not with them..). I would like to think that most women wouldnt mind some insight into what pleases you...

Of course, I spoke up and gave directions -- with no long lasting improvement! This instruction even included taking her hand in mine and demonstrating what I liked, but one tires of having to do this time after time! Her hard core belief that it might break, couldn't be displaced!