1. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Do you ever notice a person (male or female) grab their partner with a "kung-fu grip" when they see you? In my personal experience it's usually youger straight guys grabbing their girlfriends and giving me the stink eye. This seems to happen in the Wal Mart parking lot more often than anywhere else. Discuss.

2. Matthew

Gold Member

What the hell are you doing in the Wal Mart parking lot?

3. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Maybe it's your 1% that scares them. If anything The girls should hang on.

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    well, the world's a dangerous place. just today i was out walking my dogs and punched some kid in the gut.

5. davidjh7

Gold Member

You abuse baby goats?!?! GASP!!!:eek:

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

when i saw this title i was thinking it was gonna be about people giving hand jobs

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

Hawaii is like a 3rd world country in some ways. Wal Mart is the great equalizer, EVERYBODY goes.

8. GoneA

Gold Member

well, have you been abducting people lately?

9. Matthew

Gold Member

I'm sure you could still find cooler places to steal chicks from their boyfriends.

10. D_Elijah_MorganWood

There's always Sears...:tongue:

11. Matthew

Gold Member

I knew I recognized you.

12. D_Elijah_MorganWood

They couldn't even do Macy's right here. They leased two store spaces at opposite ends of the mall and put 1/2 in one and 1/2 in the other.

13. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

He had it coming.

14. spl98006

spl98006 New Member

Hehe... my bf and I still laugh about the time we were walking through the train station and both of us, at the same time, independent of each other, gave the-look-and-the-smile to a really hot straight (?) guy who was walking in the opposite direction with his girlfriend.

The guy actually smiled back, digging the attention I suppose, but it was the girlfriend who gave us the "get away from him you bitches" look and Kung-Fu-gripped him!

Of course, maybe your rep has spread across the islands by now, and those young Hawaiian boys recognize you, so they give you the stink-eye because they know what you would do to them if you ever got them home... and what you would use to do it!

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Back in my younger days when I first started designing clothes, I would get one of my prettier grilfriends to go out with me and we'd both dress in some of my dresses to pass out business cards. Since I basically design slutwear, we saw plenty of kung-fu grips from insecure girls marking their terriroty. Funny thing was I usually collected more phone numbers from girls than men back then.

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

The term for this post may very well be posessive.

17. D_Elijah_MorganWood

Ya think?

18. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never noticed anything like that, but I'm also not that observant sometimes. Closest I ever came to this was-

I called a friend of mine who is the best illustrator and graphic designer whose work I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. The mother of his children (who wants to get back together with him) picked up the phone.

I said, "Hello. This is [BronxBombshell's real name goes here], may I please speak to [Uber-talented Artist]?

She said, (and you could just see her working her neck around in circles, hands on hips) No-you-may-NOT!!! and slammed down the phone.

Ha! Hysterical. Then she went to the caller ID and called me back and hung up a few times. I was actually calling him for business. I need a corporate identity package, and not only is he the best, but he'll give me a great rate. She's right to worry about me though. They're not actually together, and he's been threatening to bend me over for a year now. I've been threatening to let him.

19. Bryce

Bryce New Member

When I was younger I had my fair share of that and Ive been out with friends back home who hated going out with me because supposedly I got attention (ie being looked over like a piece of meat) - although ironically enough even now at a time when I am working to loose all the weight I gained after moving from the US to the UK - I still get checked out by men out with other women.

And I will never understand the women give me the evil eye like its my fault that their man doesnt respect them enough to not blatantly ogle other women in front of them. I am realistic to know that men are going to look (just as much as we ladies do); but he can do that on his own time - not when he's with me. If they dont demand that respect then its their problem and their insecurity when they dont get it - dont lay it at my door...

BronxBombshell- Let him!! :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

He would be with her if he wanted to be. Since he isn't she'll have to get over him sometime whether its because of you or someone else - why not let it be you LOL And does he know just how sad she is with the childishness on the phone?

20. steve319

Gold Member

Tangentially related anyway:

Every single older picture of my parents features Dad with a frantic grip on Mom's arms or shoulders, as if he were afraid she were going to dash away any moment or as if he were being careful to demonstrate ownership. It's a striking and very sad image to me.

OK, I'm done. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted