Kung-Fu Grip

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bryce said:
BronxBombshell- Let him!! :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

He would be with her if he wanted to be. Since he isn't she'll have to get over him sometime whether its because of you or someone else - why not let it be you LOL And does he know just how sad she is with the childishness on the phone?

He knows about the phone thing. He's partially to blame as he's quite passive aggressive. I can see how someone who doesn't want to see the situation for what it is could avoid seeing the situation, because he's quite avoidant himself as far as his communication style. Plus, he's still sleeping with her pretty frequently. I do not see myself ever being in a relationship with someone like that.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Bronx- I'm glad you told him about the phone thing, if he didn't know, she could be scaring away business for him and that would be wrong. Still, it sounds like you see a good bit about his character through all this and you're probably wise not to get involved there, sounds like a hairy mess. Still might be fun once or twice though, haha.

@Steve319- That was probably as much a function of the times as anything, Steve. While these things are true of most families back then, it's just part of our past, our historical inheritance. Eventually, these sad images are the things that bring about change to social injustices, so I find the joy in remembering that.

@Bryce- I just had to stand up and cheer for you on this one, " If they dont demand that respect then its their problem and their insecurity when they dont get it - dont lay it at my door..." I thought that was wonderful!