Kurt Cobain

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Wondering what people who wonder about these things have to say about how big his dick was? I know of one show where he started pulling it out for the camera, but he spit in the camera right as he pulled it out. Minx that he was.:wink:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
You know, I felt a little weird asking about Kurt Cobain's dick. I get that asking this question is almost sacriligous because of his views on pop culture which contributed to his ultimate demise.
However, I need to say, I have nothing but love for Kurt. I relate to the things he talked about and the pain in his voice when he would scream.
That said, I had this question in mind when I joined this site a year or two ago.
I never posted it because I felt that much respect for him. But in the spirit of punk, and motivation from my own state of alienation....I post this now. Any speculations?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wondering what people who wonder about these things have to say about how big his dick was? I know of one show where he started pulling it out for the camera, but he spit in the camera right as he pulled it out. Minx that he was.:wink:
We really gonna waste bandwidth on this loser?
You know, I felt a little weird asking about Kurt Cobain's dick. I get that asking this question is almost sacriligous because of his views on pop culture which contributed to his ultimate demise.
However, I need to say, I have nothing but love for Kurt. I relate to the things he talked about and the pain in his voice when he would scream.
That said, I had this question in mind when I joined this site a year or two ago.
I never posted it because I felt that much respect for him. But in the spirit of punk, and motivation from my own state of alienation....I post this now. Any speculations?
For my feeling, there's nothing valuable about wondering of the schlong size of a now dead grunge singer, who couldn't keep up with the pressure of fame of fame, and as a result offed himself. That's not something worthwhile- Cobain ate a shotgun barrel as his last meal. His pain was only his not being able to handle his success and family.
You wanna talk REAL singers who emoted true feelings? Try John Lennon, he was killed by a crazed fan, and expressed nothing but love and peace wishing for everyone in his songs.

Such compassion! Sure you shouldn't have been a minister?

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Try John Lennon, he was killed by a crazed fan, and expressed nothing but love and peace wishing for everyone in his songs.
seems odd you should hold such compassion for an idea you clearly havnt got a clue about... or at least arent really interested in upholding within yourself..

and by that i mean to say, your opinion is void.
lol :tongue:

kurt cobain was a beautiful person... and john lennon would agree with me

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chuck, my best friend killed herself, dawg. And while that's really of no concern to you and your life, I'd just like to make it public to everyone who may ever read this throughout the world that I think it'd make this planet a much better place if someone would help YOU swallow some fucking lead, you ignorant and insensitive dick.

Cobain was probably small. Courtney was always getting shit on the side. I bet Dave Grohl's got a slab, though.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such compassion! Sure you shouldn't have been a minister?
Nah, already thought about it- i like my Sundays off.
seems odd you should hold such compassion for an idea you clearly havnt got a clue about... or at least arent really interested in upholding within yourself..

and by that i mean to say, your opinion is void.
lol :tongue:

kurt cobain was a beautiful person... and john lennon would agree with me
Your opinion is duly noted. It's also grossly overstated and too fucking self serving. Cobain is now being remembered for ending his life and his coked up wife, Courtney Love. He ended his fucking life because he couldn't handle the pressure of success, that and when he was alone presumably everybody thought he was no harm to himself. Give your mouth a rest and face facts about the man; He ended his life, no one else took it, and for that, his face & music are now considered good.
Sorry, not interested in listening to anyone who believes that that legacy is worth.
Chuck, my best friend killed herself, dawg. And while that's really of no concern to you and your life, I'd just like to make it public to everyone who may ever read this throughout the world that I think it'd make this planet a much better place if someone would help YOU swallow some fucking lead, you ignorant and insensitive dick.

Cobain was probably small. Courtney was always getting shit on the side. I bet Dave Grohl's got a slab, though.
I don't have that bad of a fucking life that I'd wanna chew on a nine millimeter round to end it. And if you really subscribe to the notion that I should soley predicated on my opinion of a musician who made the choice to end his life, as opposed to a musician like John Lennon, who was killed by Mark David Chapman, a delusional pyschotic who thought he had a real relationship with Lennon, then buster, you are more fucked up than I 1st percieved.

How dare you retort my opinon of someone who killed himself by wishing me the same fate when all i did was express my opinion, feelings, and state clear facts about the man? On a closing thought, your breath must smell like SHIT. because you're clearly talking out of your ass.

thank you, good day, have fun whereever you go.............

Oh, and on a closing note---

:bryce:

• Haha
Reactions: Godzuki23

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your opinion is duly noted. It's also grossly overstated and too fucking self serving.
:rolleyes:
oh yeah? well YOUR opinion is a bucket of applesauce with cat litter chunks! so there!

you really cant help but judge other people can you? i mean youve never been successfull anywhere near the level of cobain.. yet you can judge him... youve never been to the point where youve contemplated suicide.. but you can judge that too...

and honestly.. why dont you go dig lennon up and masturbate his dead bones if youre so into it.

Sorry, not interested in listening to anyone
LOL.. im done.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes:
oh yeah? well YOUR opinion is a bucket of applesauce with cat litter chunks! so there!

you really cant help but judge other people can you? i mean youve never been successfull anywhere near the level of cobain.. yet you can judge him... youve never been to the point where youve contemplated suicide.. but you can judge that too...

and honestly.. why dont you go dig lennon up and masturbate his dead bones if youre so into it.

LOL.. im done.
FYI, I'm already content in what I have right now, and am able to handle it sans ending my life, let alone with drugs like Cobain did.
And BTW, in elementary school at one point, i was almost suicidal, but i pulled myself out of it.

And on an interesting bit of added trivia, no one can dig up John Lennon- he was cremated you dumbshit.

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Courtney Love once said she was sick of people making him into "St. Kurt the Unambitious." She said, "Give him his dignity. He had a big dick and he liked to fuck!"

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
i always thought he was a good looking guy. i also think there was more to his suicide than just not being able to handle the pressures of fame (as some jerk off insinuated in an earlier post). according to wikipedia-Throughout most of his life, Cobain suffered from chronic bronchitis and intense physical pain due to an undiagnosed chronic stomach condition. Cobain's cousin Beverly, a nurse, claimed Cobain was diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder as a child, and bipolar disorder as an adult. She also brought attention to the history of suicide, mental illness and alcoholism in the Cobain family, noting two of her uncles who had committed suicide with guns.

Attachments

Reactions: chems20