Kurt Russell

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I loved his red-speedo scene in 'Captain Jack'- always used the slow motion button on the vcr!

D

deleted436524

Supposedly Walt Disney's last words were Kurt Russell.

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Take it with a grain of salt, but a couple years ago, friend of mine swore that he saw Kurt Russell cruising up and down Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood and later a "blind item" came up that seemed to say the same thing. Always heard rumors of him being bi, but like said above who knows? That being said, I'd still suck it!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take it with a grain of salt, but a couple years ago, friend of mine swore that he saw Kurt Russell cruising up and down Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood and later a "blind item" came up that seemed to say the same thing. Always heard rumors of him being bi, but like said above who knows? That being said, I'd still suck it!

Maybe that's why he isn't "settling" with Goldie. Maybe he likes his cake and eating it too. Maybe she feels the same way.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There were a string of movies in the '80s where he was just HOT in (Escape from NY, Overboard, Big Trouble in Little China and Tango & Cash). The hair, the bod--it all worked. I can see why Goldie grabbed him and never let go.

Reactions: Ganzoxoxo