kurt warner

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Really HOT NFL quarterback. I've been searching for any images showing a little skin-no luck!! Come on alex or pecker-work your magic! I'd be happy with even a bare chest shot! Thanks!

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Yes he is...but apparently we are the only ones who think so. Can't find anything on this guy.....what a shame!

powerbar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure if anyone knows this, but Kurt Warner is a religious bible freak..whacked on jesus...he got into some trouble a few years ago with his hatred of homosexuality...you ain't going to find him naked on the web...sorry.

cookie

Just Browsing
Media
Average, I do believe. #29 Dominique Rogers Cromartie is another story. Huge bulge, but I notice that they don't put the cameras on him as much now that so many have noticed his bulge. There are even a few threads on him on this site.

We can see pussies and tits galore, but they always want to deprive woman and gays of a little fun.

Have you noticed that the only time you see a man in a speedo on television or movies these days, he's usually fat and it's for comical purposes? When will we see George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Shia LeBeouf and Will Smith in a speedo? Never!

Keeping it Real

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Couples+Retreat+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Arrivals+we9O5C_OX9gm.jpg

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if anyone knows this, but Kurt Warner is a religious bible freak..whacked on jesus...he got into some trouble a few years ago with his hatred of homosexuality...you ain't going to find him naked on the web...sorry.

ya i thought everybody knew that and i was going to say the same thing that he manages his image very carefully. but you will find him in GQ strutting around like a male model.

but i think he doth protest too much if you know what i mean, he's very obsessed with his appearance and a little 2qt2bstr8.

he's either a class A narcissist asshole or hiding deep in his designer clothes filled closet.

no matter how hot he is his personality makes him ugly. i like to see him lose, people who think jesus is on their side take losing really hard.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't follow sports or tv. Just came across this guy. I WANT HIM. Annd if he is anti-gay, I can solve that with my dick in him. I WANT HIM.

saturnmda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's one of the nicest guys-he is religious but don't think he's anti-gay. he was here last fall helping out with habitat for humanity that my friend works for. she said he was positively dreamy. i'm trying to steal her phone becasue i think he was in shorts and t-shirt. i also remember seeing him on campus at UNI when we were both in college-hot hot hot

• Love
Reactions: JX711