Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is another classic by the imaginary late author Peter Schutes. To learn more about his sordid, fictitious life, go to Peter schutes.com. A word of warning...in 1970, derogatory names for homosexuals were the norm. Let me know if Snake’s language offends you.

In Van Nuys, California, the car is king. Friday nights, Van Nuys Boulevard gets so packed with cars, the city of Los Angeles passed an ordinance that forbids more than one U-Turn in a 6-hour period. That doesn't stop the classic car collectors, vatos, surfers, party girls, and queers from packing the street nightly in their automobiles. In L.A., that's how people go for a walk. Jack ‘Snake’ Elgin was a shrewd businessman. On a trip to Ogden, Utah he saw a place where they change your oil in less than ten minutes. The driver can stay in the car, because it never goes up on a hydraulic lift. There’s a basement where the mechanics work through openings in the floor. Brilliant.

Snake opened the first quick change oil shop right in the middle of Auto Row in Van Nuys. KwikLube 5000 promised a $9.00 oil change in ten minutes or less or else it was free. He hired Fred Hiney and Paco Seja, two young men recently graduated from Pierce College’s Auto Repair vocational program. In the first week, the two mechanics serviced 800 cars with Snake’s assistance. The second week, he hired an apprentice, Doug Cherry, a kid fresh out of Van Nuys High who graduated top of the class in Shop.

There were four slots for cars. The line was long but moved at a steady pace. They averaged 1,000 cars a week. The shop opened at 7:30 am and closed when the line died out around 8 or 9. Fred, Paco, and Doug were paid handsomely. Snake was going to be a millionaire in a year or two, so he didn't mind the high overhead labor costs. Nobody quit so he lost no time training.

Snake got his nickname in the gym showers at Van Nuys High. He was a late bloomer. When puberty hit senior year, it hit him hard. His penis grew so fast, it hurt. By the middle of senior year, it hung halfway down his leg. Now, ten years later, it was nearly knee length and wrist thick. He met dozens of women who wanted to have a go, and he slept with a few. It always ended with them begging him to take it out. They would give him a handjob or just take their purse and leave. He considered his enormous tool a deformity. He couldn't have penetrative sex with any women. He might as well be dickless.

Before he opened KwikLube 5000, he was a mechanic at the Plymouth dealership on Van Nuys. A few years back, the DWP announced a planned water outage in his neighborhood. He noticed there was a public bath called Roman Holiday on Victory and Van Nuys. After work, Snake paid five dollars admission and his life was changed forever.

Snake was no queer. The all-male bath wasn't a place to wash up like he thought. Everyone received a towel and a key to a private changing room. They left their doors open. Most men were lying naked, ass up, face down on the bed. A few were sitting up, stroking themselves. One or two stood in the doorway pulling on their cocks. Snake panicked. He needed a shower, so he closed the door to his room, got out of his coveralls, wrapped what he could of himself in the towel and followed the sound of running water. As he passed men in the hall, they stared. His towel wasn't long enough to cover the bottom third of his cock. Most men followed him like the pied piper. When he got to the shower, ten men piled in behind him, openly watching as he took off his towel. He heard gasps and even applause. As he showered, removing oil and grime from the shop, the men formed a half circle, masturbating. He was just soaping up his cock, but it might as well have been a Broadway show. The fear he felt when he walked in changed to confidence as he lathered his massive tool. He had never experienced such open admiration. In school, it was taunts and jeers. In bed with women, it was screams for mercy.

“All right. Which one of you faggots is gonna let me stick my cock in them”? A few men walked away, but five or six remained. He took the prettiest queer by the hand and led him back to his room. This young man was small and skinny, with no dick. He was more woman than man. The queen knelt and took the end of Snake’s cock in his mouth. It didn't seem possible for such a small man to have a mouth that could take him. No woman had ever taken more than the tip. This guy had it halfway down his throat! After ten minutes watching the little fag choke, he got bored. Perhaps the guy had ESP, because right then he took Snake’s spit-slicked pole out of his mouth and put it in his rear. It was almost comical to see the little man struggling, his tiny penis sticking straight out and dripping. But like a magic trick, Snake’s monster cock vanished up the queen’s butthole. It turned a corner and kept going until Snake’s balls hit the man’s taint.

The queen did all the fucking at first. Snake stood back and let the girly-man hump himself. Snake had never come inside anyone; he was accustomed to jacking himself off. Having this person engulfing his meat so completely was a huge turn-on. He didn't care that his date had a dick. He was a hole that he could fuck, at long last. Snake grabbed the man by the waist and undulated his hips. Instead of crying for him to stop, the queen said, “Oh Jesus! Don't slow down. Harder!”

Snake needed no further invitation. He withdrew in long strokes and plunged back in, his hips pounding mercilessly against the little man’s backside. For the first time, with a grunt, he shot his load up the man’s butt. When he pulled out, his cock was coated in cum and even a little shit and blood.

“Clean it up, boy”!

The queen swallowed Snake’s dirty dick all the way, scrubbing it clean with his tonsils. He stood, and left the room, no goodbyes. Snake didn't have to worry about getting him off. It was perfect.

Since that fateful night, Snake became a regular patron of the baths in the Valley. He had an annual membership at American Continental Baths on Cahuenga, and he often drove to Toluca Lake to Glen’s Baths. He even went to the seedy Serpent 8 Baths in Burbank. He rarely showered at home. He put his dick in three or four holes every night. There was a line at his changing room door. He sat on the dirty mattress, huge cock in hand, screening potential mates. He shook his head at the ugly ones, and at the greedy young men who wanted a ride too soon after their last tryst. A nod was a ticket to paradise for pretty boys and talented size queens. Nobody knew his name, not even his nickname. He loved fucking with no strings. It kept him satisfied and straight.

The success of his business took time away from sex. He had to stay later and wake up earlier. When he didn't get off, he got cranky.

Fred was the first to say something. “Sir, I think you’re putting in too many hours. You need a rest.”

Snake curled his lip. “I can't take any fucking time to rest, Fred”! The handsome mechanic stepped back. Snake felt bad. “Fred, you’re right, sorry. But what can I do”?

“I mean, you could hire someone,” Fred offered.

“You know, you’re right. Would you like to be manager”?

“No, sir. I'm happy working on cars. Maybe you just need a bookkeeper.”

The kid had a good head on his shoulders. “Do you know any”?

“Paco’s sister does bookkeeping for a lot of places around the Valley.”

That week, he hired Catalina Seja to do his books three nights a week. It meant he could leave early from now on. She quickly tied up the books and made deposits, leaving Snake time to visit the Baths.

Fred had a motive for getting Snake out of the shop early. On the nights Catalina didn't come, the three men were alone together. Paco lived with his entire family in Pacoima, and Fred was still at his parent’s house in Winnetka. Doug lived down the street, but his folks were always around. The men had grown very close during those crazy first months before they figured out ways to save time and improve service. When Doug the apprentice showed up, it increased efficiency by more than fifty percent. It also created an unusual chemistry for the men. Working side by side, they soon discovered that they were more than just a good team. These three men were all keeping the same secret.

Paco Seja, Fred Hiney, and Doug Cherry were gay. Paco wanted to turn the shop into a glorious orgy. He wanted to stick his brown dipstick into both these boys’ mouths and asses. They both wanted it, too.

The first night Snake left early, Paco turned down the lights. He lay face down on the basket-weave rope net that protected mechanics from falling through the slot. Doug and Fred were downstairs sweeping up when they heard a whistle. They looked at the slot overhead. An extremely thick seven-inch cock was poking through the ropes.

The two men climbed the steps so each could lick one side of the massive piece of meat. Paco felt two tongues on his tool and smiled. They took turns licking and sucking until they were rewarded with sticky white frosting on their faces and down their throats.

This became a nightly ritual when Catalina wasn't working. Eventually, Paco became bold, and lay on the net while his sister worked in the office. He pretended to be adjusting something with a wrench, and she never noticed.

Oral sex wasn't good enough. One night when they closed down the place, Paco rolled onto his back and let the two men ride his thick, cruel cock. They used waterless hand cleanser for lubricant. It burned a little, but it made sitting on Paco easy. Doug went first. He had been fucked regularly by a running back at Van Nuys High. He thought it would make riding Paco a little easier, but it didn't. The running back had a short, skinny dick. This was Doug’s first whopper. He faced Paco, his own short fat dick flopping on the Mexican’s belly as he impaled himself. It took a lot of slow steps forward, but Doug got the whole prize. Fred blew Doug while Paco thrust hard into the tight hole. They were all young, so just being naked around one another was halfway to orgasm. In a short time, Paco flooded Doug’s ass with baby salsa. Doug’s fatty blasted a load down Fred’s gullet.

Now it was Fred’s turn. Fred was not well hung. He had been bottoming since he started having sex. He had no choice. His tiny dick didn't even come into contact with Paco’s abdomen when he sat facing him. Paco liked little dicks. They made him feel powerful and dominant. Fred was short and thin, so Paco lifted him up and carried him downstairs. Doug kept a lookout on the ground floor above.

Paco dropped Fred hard onto a work bench. His cock remained firmly planted in Fred’s hole. Fred put his skinny legs on Paco’s shoulders and they fucked. Paco had wanted Fred since they went through the vocational training together. He never new Fred was joto until they worked side by side. In shop class, and at KwikLube, Fred continually stole glances at the huge lump in Paco’s coveralls. Paco was rock hard for hours. He had to beat off in the restroom to prevent painful blue balls.

Now they were copulating in the basement of their work. Doug watched through the netting, touching himself through his pants from the excitement and energy these two gave to one another. Paco stripped off his coveralls, revealing his perfect round ass and chiseled chest. Fred pinched his titties, but Paco slapped his hand away. “You’ll make me come too soon”! Paco had just inseminated Doug upstairs, but he had a few more loads in him. He had to look away when Fred’s tiny penis started to drip prostate juice from the pressure of the fat brown cock. It turned him on too much. Fred put his finger in the clear sticky stream and tasted it. He gave another fingerful to Paco, who lapped it up greedily. “I milked that out of him,” he thought. It excited him and his cock became even more engorged with blood.

The added thickness caused Fred to whimper. It really hurt now, Lube or no lube. It also felt blissful. He was happiest when a huge cock filled his rectum and even banged a little at the back. Paco was pumping hard, building towards climax.

Doug pulled his fat shorty out and pumped it. He stood looking down through the net on the action below; he didn't hear Snake come in.

Snake saw Doug whacking off. He heard noises from downstairs. Fred was shrieking, “Yes! Paco! Oh god! Make me a woman!”

Paco answered, “You’re my little bitch now, huh”?

“Yes, I'm your puta”!

Snake remained quiet. He wanted to see what happened next. By shifting gently, he was able to stay out of view and see all the action downstairs, plus Doug and his short fat pud.

“Touch my tetas now.”

Fred stroked the brown nipples. Paco threw his head back. “Ay, carajo! Si!” His hips slapped Doug’s cheeks, making a series of ever louder smacks.

“Paco, you’re making me come”! Fred leaned back on his elbows. His little dick turned into a sprinkler of hands-free semen.

Nothing turned Paco on more than performing so well, the guy has an orgasm. No hands was ten times hotter. He was a stud. Mas macho.

“I'm gonna shoot, Federico”! He called Fred by his Spanish name as a term of endearment.

“Shoot inside me”!

Fred didn't need to ask, because hot Mexican juice was already spewing into Fred’s fuckhole.

“Ahh! Shit!” Paco shot cups of come into Fred.

Upstairs, Doug bent in anticipation and fired off another round of milky sperm. It sprinkled through the netting and soaked his coworkers.

Snake ran his hands up and down his left pant leg. His huge cock was hardening.

Downstairs, Paco was eating his own semen out of Fred’s asshole like he was licking frosting from a bowl.

Snake applauded.

Doug spun around, hiding his thick nakedness with both hands. The expression on his face was priceless.

To be continued...

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...continuation
Paco whispered to Fred to stay quiet.

“I can hear you two lovebirds. Get your asses up here”!

There wasn't time to get their clothes, so the two men stood naked beside bare-assed Doug. Snake took charge.

“I call this meeting to order. The agenda is what the fuck is going on.”

The men weren't sure how to read the grin on Snake’s face. He could be angry or amused.

Paco started. “Uh, Mr. Jack, we were…” he trailed off because there was no explanation.

“Fucking,” Snake said.

Nods and silence. The second hand of the clock sounded like a hammer.

“Are you three gentlemen queers”?

Paco shook his head but the other two nodded.

Snake continued. “I am not a queer, but I love fucking queers. I never told you my nickname, did I? Did I!”

“N-no sir.”

Jack Elgin gestured to his left pant leg. “It’s Snake” he squeezed his cock for emphasis.

Doug’s jaw dropped. Fred dribbled. Paco closed his eyes.

“I need to get off, men. What are we gonna do about it? Any of you size queens”?

Fred nodded.

“Good, I’ll start with Fred. Doug, you’re next. Paco, I'm saving the best for last.”

Paco broke out in a sweat.

Fred followed Snake into the dark office and closed the door. Doug and Paco couldn't see anything. What they heard struck fear in their hearts.

“Holy fuck! Is that you? It’s twice as big as anything I've ever--ow!”

“You’re slippery, man. Is that Paco’s come”?

“Yeah it, Shit! Ow fuck! Motherfuck!” Fred's fists pounded the desk.

“I'm going all the way.”

“What? That’s it. It doesn't- Oww! Where is that? Did you rip me open? Why does it feel so good”?

“Shhh. Lie back and enjoy it in silence.”

For ten minutes, there were grunts and moans. Fred broke the silence. “Oh shit, oh shit you're making me come”!

Paco made fists. That was his bitch in there. Fucking mayate.

“Take it, you little whore.”

There was the sound a hose makes underwater. You could hear come being fired up Fred’s ass, and squirting out with fart noises.

“Clean it up”!

Fred made slurping and gagging noises.

A minute later, he stumbled out, drunk with come. He put his head on Paco’s shoulder. The Mexican man pulled violently away. Jealousy is universal.

Doug walked into the office and shut the door. He gulped at the sight of Snake’s huge piece of meat.

“Come in, Son. You aren't a virgin are you”?

“No sir. In fact, Paco just fucked me a half hour ago.”

Snake smiled. “Good. You're all stretched out and lubed up with come. Another man’s come in a queer’s ass is the best lube. I'm an expert on lube.”

Doug laughed nervously.

“Doug, you're in for a real treat. I have been fucking queers in the ass almost every night for five years. I can fuck the tightest hole. He gestured towards the door and mouthed “like Paco.”

“If you have had a thick cock in your ass like Paco’s, mine isn't much thicker, so it’s really the length you’re scared of. You follow me”?

Doug nodded.

“And I know a place to put it.”

“It’s true”! Fred offered from the other side of the door.

“You ready? Hop up here.”

Snake was surprisingly gentle as he lifted Doug's legs and leaned them on his shoulders. In order to put his cockhead against his anus, the boss had to take two steps back. The huge head pressed against the young man’s slick hole. Doug whimpered.

“Don't be afraid. Shhh.” He put a finger to Doug’s lips. With smooth pressure, he leaned in, stretching the boy’s hole open as his helmet-shaped head passed the sphincter. With a quiet pop, the corona slipped by.

“That was the thickest part, Doug. The rest is easy.”

“You are never going to get the whole thing in.”

“You’re in for a big surprise.” Snake was pressed against the back of the rectum. Doug looked down and gasped at how much more cock was still showing. It made his own cock jump with excitement and fear. “You’re at the end. There’s no mo-oh-oh-ore.”

Snake had turned the corner and found his way into the left colon. He was so gentle, Doug barely felt the pain. He was tingling. With a smile, Snake saw Doug’s thick meat dripping with juice. He continued his slide. Doug’s eyes rolled back and he moaned.

“What are you doing to me”?

“I call it fucking.” Snake rocked his hips, gathering momentum. His head slipped in and out of Doug’s colon faster and faster. The young man’s belly was so flat, Snake’s cock head was visible through the skin.

“Am I hurting you”?

Doug shook his head.

“Can I go faster”?

He nodded.

Snake moved from panther fast to rabbit quick. Doug cried out. The fast fucking made his voice flutter like he was yelling into a desk fan.

Snake pounded hard. Doug opened his legs into a V to make it easier for the giant to penetrate him. Snake smacked his ass just to feel the boy’s sphincter tighten involuntarily.

Doug had entered a parallel dimension where he could feel only pleasure. His head lolled and drool came out of the corner of his mouth. Snake was heroin. Doug pounded the desk over and over. His short thick penis ran continuously with clear fluid expressed from his prostate. His boss grew more excited watching the waterworks.

“Oh fuck, Doug, you’re coming like a woman.”

Doug snapped out of his reverie and looked. His penis was drooling seminal fluid in a puddle that filled his navel and overflowed. Doug saw the monster cockhead sliding under his skin. He and Snake locked eyes. Doug leaned forward expecting a kiss. Snake snarled, “I ain't no queer.”

Doug pointed to his dick. “But sir, I'm a woman.” He brought his lips to the man’s hairy chest and suckled a nipple. Snake lost control. He grabbed Doug and kissed him passionately. It was his first kiss with a man, and it was way too good. He didn't want to like it, but he was more turned on than ever. Doug played with Snake’s nipples. Now it was Snake’s turn to moan.

“Fuck my pussy, Daddy.”

Snake didn’t like the young thin hairless man as a woman. It wasn't exciting. He liked having his long fat cock in a man’s asshole.

“I'm fucking your ass, boy. Drop the pussy shit.” Then he kissed him again. And again. Doug pinched hard on Snake’s nipples. Snake howled.

“Here it comes, boy! Are you ready to take my load”?

“Yes, sir. I want it, Daddy. I want you to fill my hole.”

And Snake did. He ground his lips and his hips into the boy as he unleashed a full load of come into the apprentice’s hole. Hot semen splashed and raged like a river. Snake couldn't stop kissing the boy. He was lost in passion. This never happened at the Baths. He stayed thick and hard inside the boy as the kiss continued. They explored each other’s tongues.

Doug smiled, pleased that he made his boss stay hard. He wiggled his hips, and Snake fired up his hips and humped him again. Doug twisted Snakes nipples and bit his lips. It made Snake crazy. He humped the boy hard, until Snake orgasmed again. This time, he grew soft. As Snake slipped out, Doug jerked himself hard. As rivulets of sperm trickled from his ass, he shot a big spunky load on Snake’s chest.

Doug limped out of the office with a huge smile. He motioned to Paco.

“I ain't going.”

“Paco! Get your ass in here”! The boss gave the orders.

Doug and Fred reassured him. “He’s an expert. He’ll open up a whole new world to you.”

“I ain't like that!”

Paco shut the door behind him. Snake glared with folded arms. His gargantuan soft cock hung near his knees.

“Paco, I think the orgy was your idea.”

“Nah, it was all of us. But I ain't a fag like them.”

“No, you’re not queer. Neither am I.”

“So why you gonna fuck me, man”?

“Paco, let’s make a deal. If you let me fuck you, then you can fuck me.”

Paco’s eyes lit up. He liked fucking guys because he exerted his masculinity over them. Fucking the boss, with his colossal dick, that was a big win. Paco wasn't a virgin, despite his stated policy. He had some cousins who used him last summer. He secretly liked it. But they were tiny compared to Jack ‘Snake’ Elgin.

“Okay, boss man. Fuck me first.”

Paco’s ass was white and perfectly round. His tan line made it pop. At its heart was a tight pink hole. Snake buried his nose in the crack and licked the puckered flesh until it relaxed and let him in. He used his tongue to stretch and lubricate the inside. He pushed saliva into the rectum. As he ate Paco’s ass, he grew hard once again. Paco recited Hail Mary in Spanish to keep his fear at bay. “Santa Maria, llena de gracia…”

Snake took a tub of Vaseline out of the desk drawer and grabbed a handful. He smeared it on Paco’s hole, and rubbed it liberally on his now swollen cock.

Despite his better judgment, Paco took a look at Snake’s huge hard tool. It was so much longer and thicker than when he walked in. He trembled.

“Hey, hey, hey Paco. I have fucked dozens of first-timers. I know how to do it. You will feel far more pleasure than pain.”

“I ain't no faggot.”

“No, I understand. Me neither. We just like sex so much, we’ll do it with men, too.”

“Yeah, okay. Hurry up before I change my mind.” Paco drew his knees to his ears and stretched his greasy hole. Snake needed no further invitation. He wanted to teach his technique to the mechanic for selfish reasons.

“Paco, I’ll bet you start off your fucks like this.” Snake crammed his whole head in. Paco screamed in pain. Snake pulled out. “It hurts, right”?

Paco nodded.

“You need to be extremely patient when you fuck an ass. It needs time to adapt.”

Snake placed his well-lubed cockhead at the anus. He leaned gently, allowing the tip to stretch Paco. He waited there.

“It feels good, right”?

Paco nodded.

“This might hurt for a few seconds.” Snake pushed the whole head except the corona into the boy.

“Ay! Pinche Verga!” Paco relaxed and the pain went away. He nodded.

Snake moved the corona quickly past the sphincter.

“Fuck!” As Paco recovered from the burst of pain, Snake slid slowly to the back of the rectum and rested there.

“You good?”

Paco gave a thumbs up. Snake pulled back a few inches, then slid back in hard, bumping the rear wall. Paco jumped.

“It hurts, right”?

“Yeah.”

“I’ll bet you bang hard here. Am I right”?

Paco nodded.

How much better does this feel”? Snake bumped gently and repeatedly into the rear of the rectum, sliding just far enough out to ensure his corona slid back and forth over the prostate. With a grin, he saw Paco leak clear fluid.

“Oh shit, Mr. Jack--”

“Snake.”

“Snake, please keep doing that. Ohhh fuuuck. It feels so fucking good.”

Outside, the cruising on Van Nuys Boulevard was peaking. Car horns blared, sirens wailed. But here, inside the office of Kwik Lube 5000, Paco was being shown the path to heaven.

Snake indulged Paco’s request, making him leak a puddle of pre-come. He scooped some up and fed it to the Mexican macho man. Paco stroked his long, fat cock until it got very hard.

“Paco, this feels good, but I'm going to show you something that makes us both feel great. First, take a look.”

Paco looked at the many inches of exposed cock that wouldn't fit inside him.

“It’s cold, and it wants to be warm.”

“Too bad, man. Where can it go”?

“Here.” Snake lifted Paco’s left flank and angled his way past the rectum into the colon. Paco’s eyes bulged. There was intense pain when the corona stretched past, but then it felt good.

“This next bit will be painful for maybe 30 seconds, but I promise you it will feel good after.”

“Do it, Snake. Please.”

Snake moved his corona back and forth through the inner rectum like a well-oiled piston.

“Fuck! Oh fuck! Pinche verga de mierda!” Tears leaked out of Pablo’s eyes. But in less than a minute, his whole demeanor changed. He wiggled and shook. He sucked on his index finger. His cock stood at attention, saluting the boss.

“You’re ready for the full show.”

And Snake went into overdrive, fucking the hell out of Paco. His hips pounded into the man’s butt cheeks. They were so round, he couldn't go all the way. Paco lifted his hips and spread his cheeks. “Fuck me, papa.”

Paco’s ass was beautiful. Spread open and stuffed full, it was exquisite. Just looking at his own huge cock disappearing into that big beautiful ass made Snake get harder. Paco felt the man grow inside him.

“Oh, boss, you’re so fucking huge. I never been fucked like this.”

Snake smiled at Paco’s inadvertent confession. This wasn't his first fuck. He decided he could get a little rough. He was right. He slapped Paco’s big gorgeous butt cheeks. When Paco groaned, he slapped with all his might. Paco squealed with delight. Snake pounded into the man hard enough to make a bump pop out on his belly. Paco put his hand there and slapped at the huge cock head sliding under his belly fat. With his other hand, he jacked his big fat cock. It was an impressive piece of meat when not being compared to the monster inside him.

Snake usually only fucked girly men with little penises. Seeing a huge cock made him feel queer. But since his kiss with Doug, he felt like it was time to give up and just admit that he was queer. With the newfound freedom of thought, he found Paco’s cock incredibly sexy. He couldn't wait for the well hung mechanic to fuck him. He wished his huge cock were merely big like Paco’s, not the ridiculous monster that scared women and attracted far too many men.

Paco was proud. He could tell his fucked up cousins that they were too small. He took a cock as long as a chorizo and twice as thick. He would push their ugly faces into the dirty couch and fuck them until they cry for mercy. Snake’s lesson made him realize how rough he had been with other guys. He wanted to go gently like him. But he could never reach this place, this heavenly place deep inside. Still, he would stop banging the walls, now that he knew how much it hurt. It would feel a lot better for the guys he fucked.

Snake, overcome with passion and newfound queerness, did something new. He leaned forward and put two or three inches of Paco’s dick in his mouth. Paco loved it. He wanted to make his boss feel as good as he felt. He bucked and wriggled to make Snake’s dick get extra friction and vibration. Snake fucked with abandon, and sucked the juice that was leaking from Paco’s thick tool. It created an electrical circuit: mouth to dick to ass to cock to mouth. The energy flowed and catapulted the two men beyond the breaking point. Paco bucked furiously, fucking his cock in and out of his boss’s mouth. Snake sucked and fucked his handsome employee.

“Oh fuck, Boss, I'm coming!” Paco's big brown balls gathered and released a gushing stream of come into Snake’s mouth. Snake swallowed as much as he could, while the rest ran down Paco’s big tool.

Paco laid back, enjoying the violation of his insides. His cock flopped onto his belly. The sight of Paco’s fat cock slapping his belly did it for Snake.

“Oh fuck, Paco, it’s coming. I'm coming!”

Paco felt a hot spray in his colon. He got a sperm enema. Snake licked Paco’s tumescent cock clean while he unloaded squirt after squirt of come deep in the man’s belly. Paco moaned and sighed. Tears formed and ran down his temples. His boss grew soft. As he withdrew from Paco, the man felt like a thick rope was being pulled from deep inside. It got him hard.

Paco stood up, releasing a flood of sperm and Vaseline into Snake’s cupped hand. Snake used it to lubricate his ass and Paco’s cock.

Snake sat on the desk and laid back, but Paco shook his head.

The two naked men left the office to the brightly lit auto shop.

Paco instructed his boss to lay face down on the safety net. He sent Doug and Fred downstairs, where they pulled the man’s giant cock through the ropes and licked it like an ice cream cone.

Up top, Paco kneeled over his boss. He reached into his own runny ass and scooped up some more Vaseline and come. He rubbed it on his cock. Following his earlier instruction, Paco put just the tip in, stretching Snake apart. The shop owner wiggled with discomfort. Paco moved the rest of the head in, but forgot to stop at the corona.

“Take it out!” Snake felt like someone had shot him in the ass. But Paco kept sliding, and by the time he reached the end, Snake was quiet. Paco was determined to find the door to heaven.He had an inch to play with, more if he spread Snake’s cheeks. He parted the man’s hairy cheeks. Dominating this furry man made him giddy with power. He poked and fished then found the hole. He pushed in all the way. The hole opened and took the whole head, stopping at the wide corona.

“Ow! Ow! Paco, please, don't.”

“This is gonna hurt.” Paco jack hammered in and out of the inner hole. His head was thicker than Snake’s, so it took over a minute before Snake’s shouts dissolved into moans. It helped that the crew in the basement were sucking and licking the giant fire hose cock hanging through the ropes.

“You like that, Boss”?

“Oh god, Paco. It hurt so bad.”

“You give up”?

“It doesn't hurt now. It feels intense.”

“Good right”?

“It’s great. You’re doing a good job.”

Paco fucked the shit out of his boss. He lifted a leg to get in real close. He pulled his hair and slapped his ass harder than his dad hit him with a belt. Snake knew he had it coming.

“Fuck me, Paco. Harder!”

Snake wanted to make up for the years of one way fucking. Paco was a thick punisher, and he got rough. Because he couldn't stay in the inner hole, Paco would hit the rectum wall hard during vigorous fucking if his aim wasn't precise. Each time he did, Snake cursed or cried or screamed. It made him rock hard.

Downstairs, Doug and Fred had a fantastic view of the action, and a huge prize to play with. They jerked themselves watching the show and licking their boss like a lollipop. Fred managed to put the head in his mouth, and then slide it deep. He was rewarded with a satisfied moan from above.

Snake thought he couldn't come again, but he was mistaken. Fred’s oral skills were drawing him towards yet another climax. Paco’s painful pounding dissolved into a pleasant pumping. His hole had never been fucked. He understood at last why men loved it so much. The pressure on his prostate felt better than fucking ass. He felt like a woman, feeling the Mexican man filling him completely. His ass throbbed with extreme pleasure. It was an anal orgasm. He felt the walls of his anus turn into a vagina. He was a whore.

“Paco, fuck my pussy.”

Paco laughed. He made his boss his bitch. He felt the flesh walls contract over and over against his powerful thick cock. It was true, men had pussies too. It flipped a switch, and with very little warning, he fell over a precipice.

“Oh shit, Snake, I'm coming.”

“Me too”!

And as Paco filled his boss with warm Mexican sperm, Snake shot his load down below. Fred pulled back, and the humongous cock became a fire sprinkler, spattering Doug and Fred with endless loads of semen. They licked each other clean and cleaned Snake’s long tool with their tongues.

Paco lay across Snake, breathing hard. His cock was still hard, poked just inside the inner hole. He kissed Snake’s neck and whispered, “who’s my bitch”?

“I am.”

“Who’s gonna beg for my dick every night”?

“I am.”

Every night, as the cars cruised past the Kwik Lube, no one could suspect the place saw more sex than a bathhouse. Snake and Paco were two studs who fucked the bottoms before they took turns fucking each other. The rope safety net wore thin and had to be replaced. It was worth every penny.

###

Learn more about Peter’s “condition” at peterschutes.com

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was surprised only a few people liked this story - I was really proud of it when I wrote it. It was an early piece before I really honed my craft, but I still think it was pretty fucking hot!

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was surprised only a few people liked this story - I was really proud of it when I wrote it. It was an early piece before I really honed my craft, but I still think it was pretty fucking hot!
I really enjoy this story, the way Paco make the boss beg vor more, was so hot.
You write very well

Reactions: Badunkbadonk