KY his and hers lube - thoughts?

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I got some of the KY his and hers lube to play with but we are not sure what we think about it. She seems to enjoy the hers lube when i use it on her either with my hands or toys, and the his lube is nice on me, very subtle effect but enough to know its different. when we then have sex and combine the two, she says it is a weird sensation, and not necessarily a good one. not really a bad one either, just weird. i have not really noticed much difference when they combine compared to what it feels like when it is just the his lube on me, so, does anyone else have any experience or thoughts about this stuff, particularly from the woman's side of things?

FieldofDreams

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband and I tried it too. The first time- neither one of us really noticed much of anything. The second time- we used a bit more- and it was nice- but not earth trembling.

It was just a little bit warming to me-- maybe a slight tingle-- but not nearly what I expected. The commercials are nothing like our experience! Its really not worth the money IMO.

Ok- but not great.

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually went to Amazon.com to read the reviews on it lol! I'm glad I didn't buy any because it gets horrible reviews! Quite a few women say that it burns a little to much, and the rest say it's not much of anything to feel at all.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
we tried the KY warming lube once, and only once because she said the warming was rather uncomfortable and made things more difficult instead of less. She says the his and hers is not the same feeling as that warming stuff, but perhaps it is somewhat similar and that is why she doesnt like it. not a problem, just back to regular lube, just sucks to waste money on stuff that you cant enjoy using.