KY Intense

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find that I can't use any of the warming lubes and a lot of the regular lubes because they feel like I've had Tiger Balm smeared into my vag.

I only ever use Wet Stuff "Gold" now make by Gel Works.
Gel Works
It doesn't give me the stinging burning sensation, won't give me yeast infections by altering my PH and for a water based lube a little goes a long long way.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kind of afraid of those "reactive" type things. Regular KY or AstroGlide is usually in our bedside table.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
AstroGlide Gel is my preference.

All the enhanced lubes I've tried were a novelty at best. Gimme the quality stuff that's made solely to slicken' things up and lets have fun! :approve:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the hot tub we use Gun Oil and for land based fucking we use a mix of Almond oil +Vitamin E oil.

My wife tried the heating lube and she said it felt like it burned her. (Although she likes the Zestra she found at Walgreen's)

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriends best friend bought it and said she didn;t see what all the fuss was about. I here it's kind of expensive around $30.

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I only used KY a couple times and wasn't impressed because it dried quick and got sticky. Like really sticky. Tried the KY warm and cool stuff too. The warm stuff got even stickier and the cool stuff was ok, but dried out quick.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use KY intense must say I really like it when I am in the mode for a long clitoral stimulation, it gives me the light burning sensation that intensifies my orgasm, but can only use it once or twice a month and yes it dries too fast however I found mixing it with a dab of Vaseline stops it from drying so fast and make it more slippery.

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
I use KY intense must say I really like it when I am in the mode for a long clitoral stimulation, it gives me the light burning sensation that intensifies my orgasm, but can only use it once or twice a month and yes it dries too fast however I found mixing it with a dab of Vaseline stops it from drying so fast and make it more slippery.

Nice tip. Maybe I will try it like that

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have tried the KY Liquid, Liquid warming, and at least one of those special (and very expensive!) liquids like Intense. We like the liquid warming, but have ended up using Wet Platinum 99% of the time.

It is great to apply a lube once, have it last as long as I do, not have to re-apply it, and it doesn't get sticky. All good things!:cool:

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
We have tried the KY Liquid, Liquid warming, and at least one of those special (and very expensive!) liquids like Intense. We like the liquid warming, but have ended up using Wet Platinum 99% of the time.

It is great to apply a lube once, have it last as long as I do, not have to re-apply it, and it doesn't get sticky. All good things!:cool:

I have used the Wet Platinum too and it is great. I forgot all about that stuff.

I got a few sampler packets and it doesn't get sticky at all, slick as hell.