KY Intense

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone here tried the new KY Intense? It is not a new lube but rather a gel which is applied to the clitoris to make it more sensitive. It is supposed to work on 75% of women that try it.

ahotguyforu1616

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girlfriend and I use it a fair amount and she LOVES it. She says it gives her such a different O...we need to do other things to make up for the lack of huge dong between my legs...

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
The asking price is a bit too steep for my own purposes as I seem to do OK without it, but I do have a question! Isn't there some concern that during the messy act known as sex this stuff might get onto a lovers penis?

D_erf5ytr

Experimental Member
Media
I hate it! But I hate lube in general... feels gross on everything including my vagina. A guy I was with did try this before though and it was burning like crazy and it did not feel enjoayble at all.

Another reason why I prefer uncut guys, I hate hate hate lube. I naturally get very wet (which is a turn-off for some guys apparently), so that's enough for me!

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tried it and I agree with what others have said,"it burns", not to the point of bad pain but it was very uncomfortable. I guess it's worth a try but just know burning is a possibility.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all those female enhancement goops contain irritants.. the idea is blood rushes to the clit, clit is engorged, and more sensitive to stimulation. since arousal & attention to me girl bits accomplishes the same thing, minus the chemical warfare..

i've only got the one clit, i am HEAPS fond/protective of her... wouldn't seem right to go slathering up my best friend with clit pepper spray :eek:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For the same effect, rub Carmex on your clit for a whopping $1.29 for the next year or so if that's what you like. When I was having sensitivity issues it helped me feel things going on down there. But take a look at the active ingredient and you can find it in most menthol lip balms.

Or eat her pussy while you have a Halls cough drop in your mouth.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the same effect, rub Carmex on your clit for a whopping $1.29 for the next year or so if that's what you like. When I was having sensitivity issues it helped me feel things going on down there. But take a look at the active ingredient and you can find it in most menthol lip balms.

Or eat her pussy while you have a Halls cough drop in your mouth.

if ya using condoms for STI/BC skip the carmax. petroleum is a no-no for latex.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well obviously. But we haven't had to use condoms so it's not something I think of automatically. But anyone who does use them should familiarize themselves with the limitations of latex anyway. It's not my job. I'm simply stating what works equally well for that same wintermint effect on the clitoris. ;)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
was more a sidekick throw-in than a correction or, a tsk-tsk, Ms. Maddie.

the problem is carmex lists petrolatum as a main ingredient. not everyone knows petrolatum is the same as petroleum.

something else to throw out as a random caution... petrolatum, petroleum is being removed from heaps of products after studies have shown common impurities have been linked to increased risk of breast cancer.

i've stopped using anything with petro-anything on the label *least wise involving ingestion or skin contact* and would be a lil wobbly about rubbing it on me jenny bits.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nasty good? side kick? like a batman & robin slash?

or nasty ooky? impurities? used tubs of V-ass-eline?