Kydreww On Instagram

charmingcharliee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I follow him on his OF, and honestly I would say save your money for now. He uploads better pictures on his twitter so I definitely don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth. I'm probably just gonna let the month run out to see if anything worthwhile gets uploaded, otherwise I won't be renewing. He did just recently send out a private message where he's selling 1 picture, that's right, 1 PICTURE of his butt for $20. I'm sorry but if we're already paying for your OF, we shouldn't have to pay even more money for a single photo. Especially when the photo being sold for $20 is titled "...showing my muscle ass"

So, save your money for now. What is on his twitter is better and a lot of the teaser pics on his twitter saying to subscribe to his OF, aren't even on his OF!!

Reactions: R_ucee and MegW

justanothercuriousman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I follow him on his OF, and honestly I would say save your money for now. He uploads better pictures on his twitter so I definitely don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth. I'm probably just gonna let the month run out to see if anything worthwhile gets uploaded, otherwise I won't be renewing. He did just recently send out a private message where he's selling 1 picture, that's right, 1 PICTURE of his butt for $20. I'm sorry but if we're already paying for your OF, we shouldn't have to pay even more money for a single photo. Especially when the photo being sold for $20 is titled "...showing my muscle ass"

So, save your money for now. What is on his twitter is better and a lot of the teaser pics on his twitter saying to subscribe to his OF, aren't even on his OF!!
thanks for the heads up. honestly after all the feedback i still just wanted to see for myself but that did happen with me and Chris Hatton. It was hot seeing his bare ass but then disappointed that all his pics for pretty much the same. so i get you. wasn't going to deal with that again. plus i experienced the same with diego leverkusen, his posts are the same but most are reuploaded from his past post -.-

there's also this man whom i find very sexy just came across him: any of yall heard about him: IG is coach_jello and
OF is thicccummss

charmingcharliee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He posts more on his Twitter than he does on OF. So let down, don't recommend subscribing at all! Everything on his OF has been on Twitter at some point, no nudes at all.