Kyle allen (new hot guy in american horror story)

1JJS

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was good stuff. I can't wait till next week. I wasn't expecting this season to be so freakin good.
Especially this soon. Usually the season starts out slow and builds up to the big bang but this season... I'm loving it. And I don't think they are all going to stay stay. Kyle Allen is still credited for more episodes and Evan Peters, well.. Can't really kill him off, not unless they want some seriously pissed off fans.. Episode 5 is suppose to be a MAJOR changer for the season.

1JJS

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Especially this soon. Usually the season starts out slow and builds up to the big bang but this season... I'm loving it. And I don't think they are all going to stay stay. Kyle Allen is still credited for more episodes and Evan Peters, well.. Can't really kill him off, not unless they want some seriously pissed off fans.. Episode 5 is suppose to be a MAJOR changer for the season.
stay dead**

1Hunter10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the next season continues with the current story.

Actually it’s rumoured that the next season is to be set in Space. This could well be wrong but there are certain clues to this in the finale episode. When the robots (Meade; Kathy Bates) head is decapitated, it is leaking white fluid, which is in reference to the Alien’s from S2 Asylum. She is also singing a song ‘It’s Daisy Bell’ which features in ‘A Space Odyssey’.

Again all of this could just be fans, including myself, speculating.

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the next season continues with the current story.
I think people have been a little misled by the ending. Remember it took 7 seasons for them to revise Michael after the end of Murder House (exact same ending as this season). So it could be another 7 years until they revisit Tim and Emily’s son