Kyle allen (new hot guy in american horror story)

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In ur opinion. I feel like I'm literally the only person who liked every single season lol.u also rlly can't compare seasons when it's an anthology tho

Lol touché. Freak Show was the only season I didn't like. Contrary to most opinions, Hotel and Cult were actually pretty amazing

BlueFlame

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hotel was a mess. My favorite was Coven and Asslyum, although this season was really good! It did feel a little rushed to fit it into 10 episodes. I wish they at least ran for 2 or 3 more episodes.

Sad we got no more scenes with Kyle. Hopefully Ryan Murphy recasts in another show or season.

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hotel was a mess. My favorite was Coven and Asslyum, although this season was really good! It did feel a little rushed to fit it into 10 episodes. I wish they at least ran for 2 or 3 more episodes.

Sad we got no more scenes with Kyle. Hopefully Ryan Murphy recasts in another show or season.

Guess it depends if Kyle will fuck him again

Reactions: johns87

zerodist

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Guess it depends if Kyle will fuck him again

He's was a regular (for years) on another TV series so it wouldn't have been hard for him to audition for this and get it if they called him and they liked him.

Not every actor is banging a producer.

Since he's now in Ryan Murphy's orbit I'm sure he'll get cast again if something fits him and he has time in his schedule.

I think people have been a little misled by the ending. Remember it took 7 seasons for them to revise Michael after the end of Murder House (exact same ending as this season). So it could be another 7 years until they revisit Tim and Emily’s son
i don’t think the show will last that long

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there proof that Bryan Singer makes his hot male actors fuck him?
Was this meant for the Ben Hardy thread?

There’s no actual proof but the rumours have circulated for close to a decade I believe. Add to that the fact he had to pull out of the press tour for a film because he was facing sexual misconduct accusations (with minors I think, could be wrong) and then got pulled off Bohemian Rhapsody because of his conduct and accusations. I’d say the rumours could well be true (Henry Cavill was allegedly close to being cast as Superman in Superman Returns but pulled out/didn’t get the job because he turned down Singers advances)

giantdoseofbs

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Trans
Ryan once said like two years ago that he wants to do a season in the fall and one in the spring but he’s been hush hush about it since. He never said that Apocalypse would have a sequel season and frankly that story has been wrapped up with the finale, I mean
they can retell almost the same thing in the new timeline with the new Antichrist but that’s about it

Reactions: doctorwholove

I've looked online and found no such announcement. Give me proof it exists or stop lying.
why would i lie about this? i just know that i’ve heard it somewhere that’s all the receipts i can give you lol

They gave fan service on bringing Misty Day and Marie Laveau back for no reason, they could have thrown this one in to hook us all :D
i loved seeing them in it.. misty day was always a favourite and well marie laveau was one of my faves in coven too :)

Reactions: BlueFlame