Kyle at the Club

This is my first attempt at a story. Let me know what you think and provide some feedback.

Kyle, 21 years old and in college at University, is an average guy. Average height: 5'11". Average weight, with a bit of muscle: 170lb. Average-ish penis: 7 inches long when hard.

Kyle went to a club downtown with some friends.

Lights, camera, action. The DJ was awesome. It was EDM night and everybody was going hard. The guy working the lights was on fire. The music was top notch. And although there were definitely more guys in the clubs than girls, the girls were smokin'!

Kyle was jumping, movin', and head-bobbin' to the beat when he saw a guy that caught his attention. Normally, Kyle was one more for the ladies, but recently he'd found that guys with a certain look caught his eye more and more.

Although he didn't know it at the time, this guy's name was Laurence.

Laurence, standing 6'3", a muscular Austrian-looking man--and I mean MAN--was trying to make his way into the crowd, towards the center. He was wearing a shirt with a lot of text on it.

Trying not to stare, Kyle wanted to know what the shirt said.

Finally, he realized that it said: "If you put in enough effort to read this, you owe me a blow-job."

One of those kinds of shirts... This guy must be a real douche. But Kyle couldn't stop looking.

His eyes met with Laurence's.

Laurence's eyes narrowed. He eyed Kyle up and down quickly.

Kyle's eyes shot towards the ground. When he looked up a moment later, Laurence was still looking at him.

He didn't say anything.

Finally, despite the loud blasting music, Kyle finally said, "Nice shirt."

Laurence didn't hear him, although he knew Kyle had said something to him. He lowered his head, turning it so that his ear was facing Kyle's mouth.

Kyle repeated: "Nice shirt! I guess I owe you a blow-job haha" he laughed nervously.

Laurence looked at him, giving him the once over once again. "Yeah," he shouted in Kyle's hear. "Meet me in the men's bathroom in 5 min."

Kyle was stunned. Was this guy serious? There was no way this was about to happen. He looked at Laurence as he walked toward the back of the club. He was muscular all over. Arms, chest, back, and a nice bubble butt to boot. Fricken' Austrians...

Kyle wasn't used to this. He was attracted to women, not men. But if he was ever going to figure out his masculinity issues, now was the time, right? He was in college. It was the time to experiment, right?

He couldn't.

But he had too!

Looking at his phone, he waited until 4 minutes had passed and then headed towards the back of the club, toward the bathroom.

He tried the handle, but it was locked. But then it unlocked. He opened it, and entered.

It was one of those full size, handicap-accessible men's bathrooms with a toilet, urinal, and a sink. It was clean. Really, it was a very normal bathroom, except for the giant muscular Austrian guy standing in the middle of the room.

"You owe me a blow-job," Laurence smiled as he said this.

"Uhhmm, I, uhh" Kyle couldn't stop stammering.

Laurence's smirk turned into a more sincere, less cocky smile. "This is your first time, isn't it."

Kyle was embarrassed. He didn't want to admit anything, but looking at the huge Austrian he knew he was in above his head.

"Yeah, I've never blown a guy or anything..." Kyle finally replied.

"Well, I won't make you do anything you don't want to," Laurence said compassionately.

"Tell you what, I'm just going to give you some choices. If you take them, great, if not, fine" Laurence said. As he said this, he removed his shirt, revealing a beautiful, sweat-coated, glistening six-pack and amazing pecs. It was the kind of thing you expected to see on Abercrombie models, not on people you actually met in person.

"Uhh, ohh, I..." Kyle couldn't stop stammering. He just admired those beautiful pecs, that glistening six pack, the grooves between the abs that he'd dreamed of having, had fantasized about, but had never managed to attain, despite several months of ab workouts.

With his shirt off, Laurence revealed something else--whether it was intentional is ambiguous. His shirt, which was a bit long, had covered his crotch. Now, with no shirt, it was just his jeans clutching his massive bulge. It was huge. Incredibly huge. How could Kyle have missed it? It was as though he had a cucumber stuck down those skinny jeans, with a couple oranges (and not those little tangerines either!) stuffed beneath the shaft. It couldn't be real. It shouldn't be real! It wouldn't be fair for somebody to have a cock like that!

Kyle just stared. At first, he'd stared at the 6-pack and pecs, but now his eyes were focused on the more eminent prize. His eyes shot up to Laurence's eyes.

"I know what you see. I know what you want. I told you, it's your choice; it's your decision. Go for it if you want. If you're curious, search for the answer."

Kyle's eyes shot from Laurence's eyes to his crotch. Laurence, moving one of his muscular, sculpted arms, grabbed his crotch, adjust the bulge ever so slightly, but mostly just tugging the enormous member concealed by those jeans, taunting Kyle, inviting him.

Kyle was sweating. His hands were trembling, but he'd made up his mind. He reached out a hand towards that amazing bulge, towards that amazing hidden cock.

He cupped the shaft and the bottom of the head. Even through those jeans it was radiating heat. He closed his fingers around the jean-enclosed shaft, grasping that cock, that monster of a cock.

It pulsated, as though responding to his touch. It was real. It was soooo meaty and soft. How could it be? How could a cock this massive still be soft?

By this time, Kyle's dick was rock hard. Notice that I write "dick," for the only COCK in the room belonged to Laurence, not Kyle. Even hard, Kyle's 7-inch dick, which he'd never been dissatisfied with, felt small in comparison to the behemoth he held in his hands.

Still cupping Laurence's bulge, he looked Laurence in the eyes.

"Go ahead," Laurence seemed to say, although not uttering anything verbally. It was in his eyes. Those bright, light blue eyes.

Kyle unbuckled Laurence's belt. His hand's still trembling, he got it unlatched and pulled the tail from the buckle. Darting his eyes up at Laurence's beautiful eyes and chest, he went for the button. Hands still trembling, shaking spasmodically, excited while also anxious, he managed to undo the button.

Even before trying to lower the jeans, the pants began to sag. Just the pressure of that monstrous cock inside was enough to lower the pants a bit. They wanted to be undone. They wanted to be lowered. The monster wanted to be unveiled.

Kyle slowly tugged down Laurence's jeans. He just stood there, watching Kyle approvingly.

With his jeans at his knees, Laurence's behemoth was nearly free. It extended in his boxer briefs, threatening to break the elastic. It was as though there was a creature attempting to break free. Maybe one of those giant snakes from SciFi? Or some kind of mutant vegetable. Either way, the form stretching his boxer briefs, protruding to the left side of his groin, was enormous. ENORMOUS. MASSIVE. OMG!

With the boxer briefs still on, Kyle reached for this massive member. Both hands gripping the now growing and hardening bulge, he didn't know what to do with himself.

He looked again at Laurence, that beautiful six pack, those beautiful, massive biceps. He grabbed hold of the cock and, his knees growing week, fell forward. His face brushed against and found support in the grooves of Laurence's six-pack. He felt Laurence's massive hands and forearms caressing his face, guiding him towards the still growing cock, still concealed by a thin layer of fabric. His tongue caressed the Adonis abs, his hand made its way to the Herculean abs.

He fell further, his face no longer pressed against that incredible body. Kyle was now face-to-face with the SHAFT. The behemoth. His hands fell away from the abs and six-pack. He couldn't restrain himself any longer.

Gripping the waistband on both sides, Kyle slowly lowered Laurence's boxer-briefs. He saw the beginning of the shaft and some blonde pubes. He saw more of the shaft. And MORE and MORE AND MORE. And finally, as the meaty monster head came forth, the boxer briefs--now stretched past their limit--came free, revealing the monster of a cock that had been hiding beneath.

Kyle reached out his hand to take hold of the monster. One hand covered hardly anything. This monster was too thick for his grasp, and much to long to be covered with just one hand.

Kyle outreached his other hand, placing it on the shaft. Even with two hands placed firmly on the shaft, gripping it, massaging it, jerking it, there was still a decent amount of shaft, and all of the head, remaining.

Kyle looked up at Laurence. His eyes were closed in ecstasy. His hands were on Kyle's head, slowly guiding Kyle to his final destination.

Kyle's lips touched the cock head. It was radiating heat.

Laurence pushed Kyle's head slowly, gently, towards his groin. Kyle opened his mouth to accommodate. He knew what Laurence wanted. Indeed, he knew what he himself wanted.

Kyle opened his mouth wide, as wide as he could, just barely fitting the massive head in even as he stretched his jaw. With both hands and his mouth, he had most of this monster within his grasp.

He resumed jerking, pulling and pushing his hands slowly in motion with his now bobbing head. In further, and out a bit, in further, and out a bit.

Laurence's massive cock filled up his entire mouth. How could a cock be this big? Two hands and he still needed a fully stretched mouth to contain his cock? This guy was insane?

Kyle continued this motion, pulling and pushing, pulling and pushing, working in some flicks of his tongue. He was getting the hang of this.

He felt the monster growing it's last little bit. Longer, harder, wider. Kyle's mouth stretched to accommodate the added girth. This thing had to be 14 inches long by now. Surely at least longer than a foot.

Kyle continued though. Push and pull, blow and suck.

He felt Laurence's hands grasp his head, his grip tightening. He could feel the cock pulsating unlike before. He knew what was coming.

Kyle removed his hands from the massive shaft and put them firmly against Laurence's muscular thighs. With a swift motion, he pushed against the thighs, freeing his mouth from that monstrous cock head just in time to be showered in the face with hot cum. Laurence tried to re-establish his position, but his cock was too busy shooting for him to realistically have a chance. He shot all over Kyle's hair and face and the bathroom floor. Hot string after string, wave after wave.

Laurence finished. He looked at Kyle, a bit disappointed that he hadn't swallowed. Grabbing his dick, he bent down a bit to lick the residual cum from his own head.

He then left Kyle in awe, exiting the bathroom, but shutting the door and giving Kyle enough time to lock it as this Adonis left, giving him enough time to clean up a bit and return to the club as though nothing had happened. This is what Kyle had wanted. What he had wanted and much MUCH more.

jc1985

Experimental Member
Media
This is Part 2 of the Kyle at the Club story line available at http://www.lpsg.com/393886-kyle-at-the-club.html

(I screwed up my password...)

Kyle, lying on his bed back at home, couldn't stop thinking about what had happened at the club. Was he glad he had backed out? What would it have been like to just leave it in? He couldn't decide what he wanted and whether or not he regretted his decision or not.

He looked at his groin. He was sporting a 'small' tent. 7 inches wasn't 'small' exactly, but having seen and felt Laurence's cock, he kinda felt small. What he would give to see that cock again...

"Ding-dong," the doorbell rang. Since his bedroom was above the front door, he could hear it open and his mom shouting "Hello! Come in, come in!." He wondered who was there.

"Kyle! Come downstairs!" his mom yelled up to him.

Checking that he was no longer tenting, he opened his door and headed downstairs.

"Kyle," his mom said in an excited voice, "do you remember how I told you we would be hosting a student this upcoming fall semester? Well, let me introduce you to Laurence, your new host-brother. He just arrived from Austria."

He couldn't believe it. It was HIM. Before he could react, Laurence reached out his hand and said, with a just-barely visible wink, "Hello, nice to meet you." He wasn't going to give anything away.

"Oh hi, yeah, nice to meet you," Kyle responded, trying not to show his surprise (among other things). Wanting to avoid an awkward silence, he quickly added, "So... You're going to study here? What year are you?"

"Yes, that's correct. The Austrian system is a bit different, so I'm not exactly sure what 'year' I am, but I'm 21."

"Ah ok."

Anddddd the meet-and-greet continued without any issues. Laurence mentioned how he arrived a week early to check out the city a bit.

"Well," Kyle's mom said, clasping her hands together happily, "I'll have Kyle show you to your room. For now, you'll actually be in the same room as Kyle since he has 2 beds in there, but he only has a few weeks left at home before he goes back to college."

Kyle looked at his mom, a bit surprised she had neglected that detail when she told him earlier that they might be having a host-student.

Kyle and Laurence headed upstairs, luggage in hand. "So, this is your bed," gesturing to the spare bed, "this is the bathroom, this is the..." Kyle trailed off as he closed the door.

He took a deep breath, back against the door, looking at Laurence and the big grin on his face.

"You don't have to worry," Laurence said, "I won't say anything."

"It's not about that." Kyle's eyes kept scanning Laurence's body before becoming fixated once again on the well-hidden bulge lurking beneath his jeans. "I keep thinking about IT," Kyle motioned to Laurence's crotch.

Laurence fell back onto the bed next to his suitcase, stretching his arms and letting his shirt rise as he did so, letting his bulge become much more prominent in the process.

Kyle's heart raced. He still didn't know what he wanted to do, but he knew that he wanted to see that dick again. His eyes had a hunger in them, and he knew he couldn't hold it very well.

Just then, he heard the door handle turning. Laurence sat up straight.

"Hi!" Kyle's mom squealed. "How do you like the room? Is the bed ok? Did Kyle show you where the towels are?"

Kyle felt like he was sweating. Shocked out of his lust, he turned, put on a more pleasant face, and assured his mom, "Everything's fine mom, and I'll remember to show him where the towels are."

"Yes, everything's great. Thank you for inviting me into your home," Laurence told her.

"Ok. Well, I'll be downstairs if you need anything. Oh! Kyle, can you take out the garbage like I asked you to do earlier? And the family room still needs to be vacuumed. And..."

"Yeah, I'm coming..." Kyle said, getting up and leaving the room.

By the time he finished his chore list 2 hours had passed (is it weird to still have a chore list when you're 21? he wondered).

He headed back up to his room. Opening the door, he was NOT prepared for what he saw.

(writers note: I really wanted to just leave that as a cliff hanger! But I won't!)

He quickly closed the door behind him, worried irrationally that someone else would sea. His mom had gone to the store, so it was just him and Laurence home alone. Still, he was paranoid...

Sitting on Kyle's bed, legs draped over the side, Laurence was sitting naked, sucking his own dick. It hardly looked like he had to put any effort into it. He didn't look all that flexible. I guess you don't have to be when you're dick is 14 fucking inches long...

Moving his two hands up and down the shaft, head in his mouth, Laurence didn't lose his rhythm when Kyle entered. He just opened his eyes, looked at Kyle as he was sucking his dick, and then alternated between closing his eyes, staring off blissfully into space, and eyeing Kyle.

Kyle couldn't believe what he was watching. Here was a 21-year-old ripped, tall stud, sitting on his bed sucking himself off. Stunned. Yet again, he had no idea what to do or what he wanted. It seemed to be a theme lately... Walking cautiously, almost drunkenly, he stumbled over to Laurence's bed and just sat down across from him, unable to peal his eyes from the show.

He stared at the thick veins running down Laurence's meaty shaft, the enormous balls at the bottom, rubbing against his bed cover. He watched as Laurence's massive hands deftly slid up and down the shaft, always perfectly in time with his mouth bobbing up and down as he shoveled more and more of his cock into his mouth and down his throat. He seemed to really be enjoying himself. Every once in a while he would let out a light groan. His eyes were glazed over and his cock was dripping with his own saliva.

Just watching, Kyle's dick was hard as rock and ready to blow. He hadn't even touched it! He didn't want to waste time thinking about that though. All he wanted was to just stare at the self-suck happening before his eyes.

Laurence's hand movements and head bobbing were getting faster. His six pack and pecs glistened with sweat. His ass tightened and for just a second, it looked like his glazed eyes became clear. Right at that moment, the cock gyrated and pulsated unlike before and Laurence started audibly swallowing, chugging all the jizz that those massive balls could pump.

Seeing Luarence swallow was too much for Kyle. His own eyes bulged a bit, his muscles tightened, and he felt himself jizzing in his underwear. He hadn't touched himself at all or even had his dick out! Just the sight--the experience--was enough to get him off. This guy was unreal.

Wiping his mouth, Laurence began to speak. "Sorry about that. I just really needed get one off. I waited a little while after your mom left for the store and then started. Hope you don't mind." "Seems like you enjoyed the show," he added with a cocky grin, eyeing the newly formed wet spot on Kyle's crotch.

------------------
That's it for now. Kyle's story isn't over yet.
In the meantime, I'd still appreciate feedback on the storytelling. Also, if you have (or find) images that you think match the character descriptions thus far, go ahead and post them as responses (pics, not links, preferably).

jc1985

Experimental Member
Media
The next morning seemed normal at first. Kyle lied in bed, slowly transitioning from sleep to that state of semi awakeness. He opened his eyes just a bit and saw Laurence in the other bed and instantly remembered: he had a fucking hung Austrian exchange student sharing his room. One that liked to suck his own massive cock. One that had given Kyle the most thrilling sexual experience of his life.

As if waking up to that wasn't enough, he could see even in his hardly-conscious state that Laurence was pitching an incredible tent. Even in his sleep, this guy was something else.

Kyle looked at his alarm. 9:59am it read. Before he thought of it, the clock changed to 10am and started beeping. He quickly turned it off, but not without having disturbed Laurence (even if it was just in the slightest). Trying not to waste his day away, Kyle got up and headed to the bathroom adjoining his bedroom to shower.

In the shower, he was definitely sporting more than a his normal morning semi--he was at a raging hard-on thinking about the man and the cock asleep in his extra bed. The man, though, was not so asleep.

Just a minute after Kyle got into the shower, he heard the door handle turning. Laurence entered the bathroom, groggily unearthing his penis from the depths of his underwear and draining his piss into the toilet. Kyle kept washing his hair, but he couldn't keep his eyes from darting through the steamy glass to the toilet, watching the massive meat's hole open and release a thick stream of hot piss into the toilet water.

"Is it ok if I shower too?" Laurence asked groggily.

"Yeah, uhm, I'll be done in a few min--" before Kyle could finish his sentence, Laurence was shedding his t-shirt and boxers, opening the glass door, and stepping into the dual bathtub/shower.

"Thanks," Laurence said. "I have a really hard time waking up without some hot water."

"Yeah," Kyle managed, "no problem." Still sporting a boner, he moved to the back of the shower awkwardly to give Laurence a chance to wet himself.

Laurence proceeded as if it were completely normal for 2 guys to be sharing this little shower. He grabbed some shampoo, put it in his hair, and turned around, not even seeming to notice or care about Kyle's rock-hard wood before offering him the chance to get back under the shower head.

Kyle moved forward. He was so horny he couldn't concentrate. He tried grabbing the shampoo bottle but only knocked it down. Turning around and bending down to pick it up, he found himself face-to-face with Luarence's massive cock. He froze, just staring, one hand on the shampoo bottle. The cock started to grow a bit. He looked at it hungrily, then looked at the shampoo bottle, laughing and lusting in his mind at how similar in size they were.

"Can I have some?" Laurence asked.

Still bent over, Kyle looked at Laurence's eyes.

"Some shampoo I mean," he said, outstretching his hand.

Kyle got back upright, handing him the bottle, turning around to get his eyes off that cock. It wasn't his eyes that would be on it soon, though.

A moment later, he could feel Laurence's massive cockhead slowly climbing up the back of his upper leg. He felt it growing. Hot and hardening, it was searching. Laurence stepped forward a bit so that his growing cock was slipped between Kyle's legs, now growing faster and harder than before. Kyle could feel the log between his legs, the log that so clearly did not belong to him, the shaft of which now was pushing up against his balls and sticking through his legs.

Laurence, who, because of his height, had needed to squat a little to bring his cock low enough to fit between Kyle's legs, now stood up straight, bringing Kyle with him. The strength of Laurence's cock was enough to support Kyle's weight.

Kyle felt small and weak sitting on this immense log. He turned around and Laurence asked, "How does it feel to have a real cock between your legs?"

As he said this, he used one of his strong, muscled arms to hold Kyle against his chiseled abs, and the other to begin stroking his monstrous cock. "Why don't you help a bit? I'm sure my cock has room for another hand or two."

Kyle immediately replied, beginning to stroke the cock between his legs (but not his own!) with both his hands. He wasn't sure whether to wrap them around together to cover the full girth or to just focused on covering more length. He decided on the girth so as to have a more singular motion.

He stroked and stroked, getting in unison with Laurence's massive hand. He felt Laurence's other hand pushing him harder against his body, his body getting straighter, his cock growing thicker, throbbing, yearning to release, and then releasing. And what a release! Stream after stream, Laurence covered the bath faucets and front of the shower. Kyle looked down and, without even realizing it, he'd cum all over himself too. He'd been so focused on Laurence's massive cock that he hadn't really noticed.

Laurence let Kyle down off his cock, pushed to the front of the shower to let the water clean his member and then exited with a smirk.

Reactions: Zikawolf