Kyle Colver

Spideycakes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Post it so we can see :((. I cant view it
It IS posted so you can see. We don't control who gets to see what is posted. If you haven't bought a premium membership then you're just going to have to keep refreshing the page until it loads to watch for free. There used to be set times, but it seems they've changed it to make it sort of randomized. Again, the person who posted can't control it.

TMBAOK

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody WANTS to let people see them naked for money as a career option; you don't have OnlyFans showing up at career day fairs at schools.
Dafuq!? You are absolutely wrong in your statement that nobody wants that as a career. Not everyone is self-sex shaming man.

Reactions: chazzer7501B

Jorgejorge222

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's Reddit thinking. Sorry, no one in grade school says "I want to do sex shows on webcam when I grow up".
Yeah and I’ve also never seen a kid that wants to be a plumber, garbage man, or an accountant…

TMBAOK

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's Reddit thinking. Sorry, no one in grade school says "I want to do sex shows on webcam when I grow up".
Seriously dude, what kind if person brings up grade school kids when talking about sex careers!? Smh. Gladly putting you on ignore.

Bboy1111

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didnt wanna say anything but there was one pic he posted that was soooo sad hairline wise but i know he said he had a substance abuse issue so i thought maybe he's unhealthy and thats why?
I think your right, his hair thickness is starting to come back as he has stayed sober for 6 weeks now.

D

deleted1664401

LOOOOOOL OMG IVE POSTED THIS ON THE COMPLETE WRONG THREAD MY BAD
Well I think that was clear to everyone when you said the name Michael and not kyle... oops my bad guess not everyone had the brains to figure that out lol but your forgive

Reactions: ByNicole