Kyle Maynard

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think this thread should be in "Celebrity Endowments" because it could be seen as crass to speculate about his penis or how he manages to masturbate and he isn't a celebrity. but it is worth bringing people's attention to people like Kyle.

I teach English voluntarily to young adults with physical disabilities in a national residential vocational school in Thailand. I am proud of and admire many students there.

Here is a video made by some of our students about one student in particular:

YouTube - The Spirit of Feet.wmv

I like Kyle's approach to life and his videos. I also like this young man, Nick Vujicic:

YouTube - LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS.mp4

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Any real or imagined defect I might see when looking in the mirror should vanish when I consider this young man and the road he has traveled. I have nothing about which to complain... ever. Truly an inspiration.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know, yes, I find Kyle very attractive. If we didn't think about his penis, simply because he's a congenital amputee, then we would be treating him differently. I see him as a sexy, hot man. He's no different than any other famous man...he's fair game for our fantasies. He's as normal as you and me---Saying it's crass to speculate about his penis size is placing him in a category by himself. That's treating him like he's a sub-human.

Reactions: amelsambagucci

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw this man on some talk show possibly Oprah, I couldn't get my mind off his disability. It was a total bummer to watch and I doubt I could spend any time around him without bumming him out. He is endowed though but with great attitude and persistence of self belief.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw this man on some talk show possibly Oprah, I couldn't get my mind off his disability. It was a total bummer to watch and I doubt I could spend any time around him without bumming him out. He is endowed though but with great attitude and persistence of self belief.
I see beyond his "disability" (I hate that word)...I just see a good looking, sexy, hot young man with a great positive attitude. By the way, I've yet to meet ANYone who doesn't have some type of "disability".

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Being fortunate to have connections at Collins Hill High School here in suburban Atlanta, I had the honor of meeting him and getting to know UConn b-ball star Maya Moore when they attended the school. Two extraordinary young adults that not only were such an inspiration to students and adults back then, but have continued to leave many in awe of their accomplishments and outlook towards life.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see beyond his "disability" (I hate that word)...I just see a good looking, sexy, hot young man with a great positive attitude. By the way, I've yet to meet ANYone who doesn't have some type of "disability".

well said. i think he's awe-inspiring.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this belongs in the ETC forum. Esp since the OP doesn't seem to be attracted to him 'in that way' and sees him as an inspring person. I happen to agree. He is insipring. And I think his story is better served in ETC where people tend to actually talk at length about these topics.