Kylie Minogue Vs. Brittany Spears?

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is Brittany Spears a huge friggin star in the USA?
I can't stand her. She's a complete train wreck and a total idiot. I have no understanding as to why she's even famous. She can't sing, looks just average, and now she's fat.

She isn't a positive role model to anyone in any form either.

Now Kylie Minogue on the other hand - there's a hot looking woman who's been able to reinvent herself over and over and when she opens her mouth, something intelligent comes out. And yeah, Kylie can sing too!

But I guess, since Kylie isn't a overly medicated whore who flashes her vagina to the press by wearing no panties - people in the USA simply aren't interested in her.

Maybe Kylie should marry a red-neck loser with no talent, have a couple of kids, hold one in one hand while driving with the other, medicate herself on anti-depressants and have them fall out of her hand luggage at an airport, not wear underwear, gain 50 pounds and perform live on music award shows loaded on drugs and then, only then, perhaps she'll be famous in the USA?

:confused::confused:

Thoughts?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kylie Minogue and Brittany are about as talented as Carly Simon's big toe.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You nozzles who know exactly how to spell her name are pathetic. Suck it.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, if youre gonna start a thread about a certain person at least get the fucking name right!

Kinda make yourself look ignorant otherwise.

I didn't start the thread... is my name Austin Blue? You know what looks ignorant? Idiots who follow her career and think that she is a legitimate artist. The only people that like her anymore are little twinks that wished they looked as good as she does in stockings and heels... she is a manufactured piece of Disney shit. She is everything that is wrong with music today.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I didn't start the thread... is my name Austin Blue? You know what looks ignorant? Idiots who follow her career and think that she is a legitimate artist. The only people that like her anymore are little twinks that wished they looked as good as she does in stockings and heels... she is a manufactured piece of Disney shit. She is everything that is wrong with music today.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, don't forget the agedifference :smile:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why must people hate on Britney, you're entitled to not like a certian musician but there's no reason you need to start a hate thread. Britney started off here and is popular, people (including myself) enjoy your entertainment and she does what she does well. Yes she's had some problems but who hasn't? the only reason you know about is because she's in the public eye. Britney is doing well for herself so leave her be.

As for Kylie, I love Kylie Minogue also, I don't know why she's not big here...but she's huge in Europe....so I guess that's how it is and will be. Just because she's not big here doesn't mean anything and she's not losing sleep over it so you should either. COmparing people is childish, each person does what they do and usually has to the do with the times. I'm a huge Toni Braxton fan and miss the good ol days when she was on top of the charts and was getting the recognition she deserved, but I understand these days the music biz is different and Toni will not be able to get to where she used to be. But I'm ok with that because I will always like her music and will follow her.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why must people hate on Britney, you're entitled to not like a certian musician but there's no reason you need to start a hate thread. Britney started off here and is popular, people (including myself) enjoy your entertainment and she does what she does well. Yes she's had some problems but who hasn't? the only reason you know about is because she's in the public eye. Britney is doing well for herself so leave her be.

As for Kylie, I love Kylie Minogue also, I don't know why she's not big here...but she's huge in Europe....so I guess that's how it is and will be. Just because she's not big here doesn't mean anything and she's not losing sleep over it so you should either. COmparing people is childish, each person does what they do and usually has to the do with the times. I'm a huge Toni Braxton fan and miss the good ol days when she was on top of the charts and was getting the recognition she deserved, but I understand these days the music biz is different and Toni will not be able to get to where she used to be. But I'm ok with that because I will always like her music and will follow her.

Don't even think of calling these people musicians. that applies that they play an instrument well. Toni Braxton has an EXTREMELY impressive contralto voice, yet claims to be a singer-songwriter... take her biggest album "Secrets" as an example. She only co-wrote ONE song on that album and it was the worst song on the CD. All of her hits were penned by actual songwriters.

Toni Braxton is a singer... nothing more.

Kylie Minogue has the world's most annoying child-like falsetto in the entire world. She can't sing really much at all... it's all with the aid of powerful microphones and expensive amplification... she doesn't move any wind... and she can't dance worth a shit... neither can Toni.

Britney can't sing and can't write music... but she can remember detailed and complex dance routines and lip synch at the same time... which is more than I could do! lol!!

Britney is a pop star with a dance emphasis, nothing more.

She is a great dancer and really puts on a show... her act is really a glorified burlesque show though, which is cool, because I think that she is hot as hell... it's too bad that her vagina looks like a 14 year olds.