L.A. HUGE COCK GROUP FORMING

JackedMuscle: If you are HUGE HUNG, and live in the L.A. area or will be traveling there, get in touch with us.. We are getting a group of guys together that are huge HUNG, you have to be over 10 inches. This is purely for our group SATISFACTION. email us at Hugemuscle4huge@aol.com or call 323 951=0440

wvalady1968: I suppose that, at some point, participants will have to prove that they qualify. May I volunteer to be one of the judges?

:D :D :D :D

JackedMuscle: No FISH allowed. Don't want to smell up the group.

Longhornjok: :eek: Dude, there are sooooooo many ways you could have responded, and that would NOT have been a recommended one.

*ducks in anticipation of the first dish to come flying out of the Ladies' Auxilary area*

Dantesco: [quote author=JackedMuscle link=board=meetgreet;num=1062778561;start=0#2 date=09/05/03 at 20:12:29]No FISH allowed.  Don't want to smell up the group.   [/quote]

Man, you just lost any points you might have had. *plonk*

jerkin4-10: well from his other posts...dont think he HAD any points...or do negative points count???

awellhungboi: Yes, that was a very uncool response.  Misogyny is not tolerated here, Jacked.  Wvalady is a valuable member of this group, and abuse directed at her is unacceptable.  Unless you change your attitude you should probably go elsewhere.

sammygirly: ~picks up the largest Tuna I can find and whirls it over my head before smacking JackedMuscle upside the noggin, laughing~

How's that smell?

Wow, I get more lady-like everyday.

Oh oh and wvalady sweety, cock judging is a Ladie's Auxilary PRIVELEDGE!

You don't even have to ask ;D

headbang8: [quote author=JackedMuscle link=board=meetgreet;num=1062778561;start=0#2 date=09/05/03 at 20:12:29]No FISH allowed.  Don't want to smell up the group.   [/quote]

You don't call her a fish, we won't call you a fag. OK?

That's from one fag to another, pal.

wvalady1968: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1062778561;start=0#11 date=09/05/03 at 23:29:40]I love the way we come to eachother's defence.[/quote]

So do I. Thanks, Guys.
:-*

~handing Sammy another Tuna~

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:D :D :D Girls, you're brilliant !!!! Gosh, I luv ya :-* ! That's the way to go !

Raal ~ buys a Greek tuna and sends it to Sammy ~

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=JackedMuscle link=board=meetgreet;num=1062778561;start=0#2 date=09/05/03 at 20:12:29]No FISH allowed.  Don't want to smell up the group.   [/quote]

It's bullshit like this that prompts threads like Do gays hate women? Luckily JackassMusclehead cannot speak for all us ass pirates. The Ladies' Auxiliary members are welcomed to view my privates if they want. (Well, in my case, my 'privates' are pretty 'public' anyway! ;D)

cousinten: I wholeheartedly agree. Whether gay or straight, male or female, this site is for all who are or appreciate the bigger man! There is no place for insults of that kind here! :eek:

Dickprint: not to support this kind of activity, but i found myself laughing after i read jackedmuscle's retort. im sure im not the only one

Longhornjok: [quote author=Dickprint link=board=meetgreet;num=1062778561;start=0#16 date=09/06/03 at 16:50:20]not to support this kind of activity, but i found myself laughing after i read jackedmuscle's retort. im sure im not the only one[/quote]
you laughed at it and then informed us all of that fact... makes one wonder how you would have reacted if you DID support it

JackedMuscle: Obviously you guys ALL miss the point. Point is, the original posting was for MEN, NOT women... so she comes and makes a typically UnADULT "Oh gee let me watch" which to me sounded stupid and childish and game playing... SO I RESPONDED WITH BLUNTNESS, you ALL NEED TO GROW UP. Stop trying to be so politically correct all of the time. If she is on this site or if anyone is on this site. They had better have the balls for a response in a DIRECT and BLUNT way. If I hated women I would say "GET LOST, I HATE YOU". Seems all you guys can do is when others disagree with you is accuse them of HATE instead of standing up and realizing that the truth is NOT ALL OF US think alike or agree with others.. that does NOT mean we hate them.. My advice is to GROW UP. Try being MEN, NOT little girls.