L.A. Meetup II, 21 June 2009 - (2nd Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
made the reservation with barney's beanery last night. they're so CASUAL.
they're just keeping a spot open for us in the room on the west side of the building,
the booths along the north wall (if you're good with your directions). they didn't need
an exact headcount and are expecting around 10+.

just got a new affirmative RSVP from nicbenz , ANYBODY ELSE?

also, please try to arrive between 3PM-5PM, NO LATER THAN 5PM, (since it ended up being a smallish group)
if everybody waits to show up really late our group might have dispersed into the regular barney's crowd.

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still planning on coming up..even if for just a lil' while, because I may have to work tomorrow eve. Pretty much the only thing that would keep me home is if it's raining... I hate to drive in the rain...especially if its going to be over an hr's drive. :)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I kinda think it would be better also..if we had first names of people ..so we dont try to call everyone by their screen names... especially if people are trying to keep things on the DL. Less questions in a loud setting of.."why did they call you that" hehehe

Greg...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hope everyone has a wonderful time, I'm sorry I could not attend. I just got home from the NYLPSG meet-n-drink-talk-about-the-people-who-did-not-show up!
We had a great time, I will be there in spirit!
Cheers everyone!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG you weren't supposed to say anything about that!!! :) Was great meeting you guys tonight... I got half way home and my client cancelled on me...soooo meh...I could have went out with you all to more clubs to "sober" up ....

Status
Not open for further replies.