L.A. Meetup II, 21 June 2009 - (2nd Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OMG you weren't supposed to say anything about that!!! :) Was great meeting you guys tonight... I got half way home and my client cancelled on me...soooo meh...I could have went out with you all to more clubs to "sober" up ....
I feel a LITTLE more sober, but... Hey, it's jp's fault. The guy is just one bad influence on me. :tongue:

Thanks for putting this together offroad. I had a GREAT time!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
sooo novice...i drove up to see you all for 3 hrs...sooo now you have to drive down to visit me :) you can bring JP with ya to...that way we both can be bad influences on ya...lol :)
Well, you should've called us after your cancellation. We could be there by now. :tongue:

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Novice was very responsible. We had so much fun. Novice is very insightful and very smart. It was great to meet all you guys, and thank you offroad for your hard work planning this, It was a success! I should have made that 3 posts!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
(Weird, the thread shows that I edited my post, but the edit doesn't show up, and my replies aren't working either. Anyway, I said...)
Novice was very responsible. We had so much fun. Novice is very insightful and very smart...
Thanks! You are MUCH too kind!!!

I'd say all the nice things that you deserve, back to you, but I'm afraid if I started, I'd embarrass myself with all of the fawning (not to mention the drooling). :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.