L arganine

dbind2002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since i started taking l arganine i have noticed that when i use my toys or am getting fucked in the ass, cum almost instantly oozes out, im not argasming or nothing usually it was just precum but now its white and tastes more like my cum ...what is causing this, any input would be great!!

qwijibo420

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure, but l-arginine is a semen volumizer, so perhaps it has a volumizing effect on precum as well (in this case evidenced by it being whiter, and probably thicker).

B_cloverboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, I know that L-arginine is one of 20 amino acids that are the building blocks of all proteins in the body. The L-arginine is probably contributing an amino acid your body was lacking, now with it your body can synthesize more of a certain protein. This extra protein is probably causing what you have described above.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would ask if you are taking any other supplements. For instance are you taking any NO products on top of this? The good thing is your body should be able to produce more with the added aminos are you taking any testosterone boosters too?

Thicker seminal fluid shouldn't be that bad think of it as a natural lubricant no need for lotions etc...