L arganine

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dbind2002, Feb 11, 2010.

1. dbind2002

dbind2002 New Member

Since i started taking l arganine i have noticed that when i use my toys or am getting fucked in the ass, cum almost instantly oozes out, im not argasming or nothing usually it was just precum but now its white and tastes more like my cum ...what is causing this, any input would be great!!

2. qwijibo420

qwijibo420 New Member

Albums:
    Not sure, but l-arginine is a semen volumizer, so perhaps it has a volumizing effect on precum as well (in this case evidenced by it being whiter, and probably thicker).

3. B_cloverboy

B_cloverboy New Member

Hmmm, I know that L-arginine is one of 20 amino acids that are the building blocks of all proteins in the body. The L-arginine is probably contributing an amino acid your body was lacking, now with it your body can synthesize more of a certain protein. This extra protein is probably causing what you have described above.

4. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would ask if you are taking any other supplements. For instance are you taking any NO products on top of this? The good thing is your body should be able to produce more with the added aminos are you taking any testosterone boosters too?

Thicker seminal fluid shouldn't be that bad think of it as a natural lubricant no need for lotions etc...

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

The white will go away. It happens in the first week. The precum will be clear again. Read the other thread on it in this forum/ section for more info.

Edit: here is the link: http://www.lpsg.org/165902-l-arginine.html

#5 Wish-4-8, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted