L-Arginine & Ashwagandha

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I googled it and you are correct, according to google.

I looked for citrulline in the shops and could not find it.

I have been edging since Friday, walking around with a tingling cock and heavy balls for two days until now.... I just shot a bigger load than usual and yes, that is because I haven't cum for two days BUT my cum was a thick white creamy load... I could actually feel the cum travel through my dick... fucking awesome!!! I have been taking 3000mg L-Arginine with 1000mg Ashwagandha in the morning and again another 1000mg Ashwagandha in the evening.
It is fucking awesome when you can feel the cum building in your balls getting ready to shoot? And when you start shooting cum it is the most awesome feeling in the world! Seems like it will never stop, I know its not that long but tit feel so fucking intense you don;t want it to stop. I usually shoot my cum into my wifes pussy. i fucked her yesterday until we were both exhasuted but man what a fuck! Her pussy was so delicious. I fucking love to eat her pussy. She straddled my face and i ate her like it was chocolate candy. I sucked her clit until she was begging me to fuck her pussy. I granted her wish and gave her all my cock all i had.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK after one month of trying L Arginine and also a CoQ10/Acetyl Carnitine/Alpha lipolic combination I've already been using on and off for several years, I have noticed a few positive things. My stamina has improved markedly. My sense of feeling like I really need to fuck badly like right now has increased quite a bit. And I've been jacking off every day versus every third or fourth day (I will note my amount of cum has not increased so far, if it eventually will) and I can also testify firsthand that I hooked up with two guys in the last 4 days and my orgasm was the loudest most intense I'd had since my early 20s (I am 50 now). If anyone is still wondering about it, thinking 'but these magic pills will make me get a bigger dick, right?' the answer is WRONG! You will have the same one you had before you started. The downside? Not sure if there is a true downside. I am going to play around with different brands and mgs and see what works best for me.

chestypuller

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So Ive been perusing this thread, and decided to give some of these supplements a try. I picked up a good multi, l- arginine, and ashwagandha. A couple hours after taking the ashwagandha, i noticed some undesirable side effects, including drowsiness, irritability, and what I felt like was a decrease in libido. If there is anyone else with allergies, I compare it to how I feel when I take benadryl. Has anyone else had this experience?

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I take two teaspoons of celery seed with condensed milk to counteract the taste... makes me horny as hell
l arginine seems to help male body to get more oxygen. selery seed is for more sperm quality. ashwaghanda makes a very good smell of male sperm ? ...got problems to get horny goat weed now.

Reactions: Azzy0

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely adore ashwaghanda, great for energy and strength and it tastes great in a tea.

L-arginine gives me inflammation issues, i have to avoid it.
it seems ashwaghanda makes me weak. l-arginin gives the male phallus and male glans good errections and helps the male body to get more oxygen and heartbeat . celery seed makes the male sperm more thick.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I've tried both combinations along with panax ginseng. It for sure added girth both flaccid and hard. I'm usually 4.8-4.9 girth hard but I measured a few times in the combo it went over 5 inches by a bit. Try it.

Reactions: Azzy0

Hi can you specify what you exactly combined with which Effekt?
Yes I've tried both combinations along with panax ginseng. It for sure added girth both flaccid and hard. I'm usually 4.8-4.9 girth hard but I measured a few times in the combo it went over 5 inches by a bit. Try it.