Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just read in wikepedia in french, that arginine combine with zinc, improve your cum load, and most interesting, get bigger balls( 50% growth in some case)...On doctorsimo they say one cap of argine, and 50mg of zing is doing the job.

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been taking L-Arginine and Yohimbe, for 3 days and I have already noticed a difference in blood flow down there. My penis hangs longer and thicker and I get horny and hard quicker. So far, so good.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Ok I have been using it for a week now. I take 3g a day, 1g three times a day on an empty stomach.
This is what it did so far:
  • When soft it is much larger, thicker and heavier.
  • It becomes erect more quikly and easily.
I was hoping it would increase the volume of my cum, but so far it has not changed at all. The only thing changed is the color of the sperm. It is very white now (like milk). But it is not thicker, thinner, more or less.

Some guy said to me that it can take 2 weeks to see any changes.
I will keep taking the arginine and report back next week. Hoping I will have a bigger load by then.

Thanks for the update. My Ethyl Ester Arginine powder shoudl arrive any day now and I too will report back. Currently, I take the same dose as you with Ketoglutarate Arginine and it provides for regular morning wood but no increased flaccid size and no change in semen color. Those are interesting effects you had. I also have to cycle off of it once in a while.

CcrfsA

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
May I ask how old you are? I am 45 and will also eventually begin taking monthly human growth hormone injections as well. Are you pleased with the results.........horniness, energy, muscle composition (vice muscle wasting).......

any negatives I should be aware of?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I've tried this on two different occasions. Both times it caused by blood pressure to drop significantly. But then, I take prescription medications that might be interacting with it.

Anyone else have blood pressure problems? I can see how relaxing the blood vessels could affect blood pressure if it affected ALL the blood vessels.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I've tried this on two different occasions. Both times it caused by blood pressure to drop significantly. But then, I take prescription medications that might be interacting with it.

Anyone else have blood pressure problems? I can see how relaxing the blood vessels could affect blood pressure if it affected ALL the blood vessels.

What type of Arginine did you take? How much? There are so many different types of BP meds it is really difficult to say. When you say "significantly" does that mean you had to sit down due to light-headedness? How long did it last? Were you exercising? You may just have to adjust the amount of Arginine you take.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Ok I have been using it for a week now. I take 3g a day, 1g three times a day on an empty stomach.
This is what it did so far:
  • When soft it is much larger, thicker and heavier.
  • It becomes erect more quikly and easily.
I was hoping it would increase the volume of my cum, but so far it has not changed at all. The only thing changed is the color of the sperm. It is very white now (like milk). But it is not thicker, thinner, more or less.

Some guy said to me that it can take 2 weeks to see any changes.
I will keep taking the arginine and report back next week. Hoping I will have a bigger load by then.

I can confirm your results, whiter plus some more volume as well. Also getting more semi's throughout the day.

I bought 250 grams (powder) from Superior Nutraceuticals for 25 bucks. If I use the full 3 Grams per serving, that is 83 servings. I only use half that much for great results *if* I mix it with juice on an empty stomach. I like to use Gatorade because the stuff stinks and tastes so bad, you really need to shake it well and gulp it down fast. It does provide for a very energetic workout both in and out of the gym!

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
May I ask how old you are? I am 45 and will also eventually begin taking monthly human growth hormone injections as well. Are you pleased with the results.........horniness, energy, muscle composition (vice muscle wasting).......

any negatives I should be aware of?

45? what are you waiting for? the injections are daily not monthly, 5 days on 2 days off.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about trying PlamaJet supplement, it takes to another level. You only take 4 servings a week.

Also going beyond taking NO supplements add yohimbe bark and cycling tribestan in there to raise your natural test level.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
How about trying PlamaJet supplement, it takes to another level. You only take 4 servings a week.

Also going beyond taking NO supplements add yohimbe bark and cycling tribestan in there to raise your natural test level.

A lot of people can't take Yohimbe and trib's success has been controversial for years. Also, many people would rather stick with amino's because they are more generally accepted as proven and safer than herbs that can come from many different sources and have no regulation.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
What type of Arginine did you take? How much? There are so many different types of BP meds it is really difficult to say. When you say "significantly" does that mean you had to sit down due to light-headedness? How long did it last? Were you exercising? You may just have to adjust the amount of Arginine you take.
To answer your questions. I took GNCL-Argine 1000 mg. As I recall I beleive I took two capsules daily.

The effect was a drop in overall blood pressure of thirty to forty points. The systolic number was slightly low but tolerable. The diastolic number (lower) number was the problem. Dropping for 80 to 50 just wasn't acceptable. With blood pressure running 90 to 100 over 50 to about 60 caused me to be lethargic. I did have some problems with sitting to quickly, but the main problem was that being lethargic interfered greatly with my daily living. I was scared to drive for fear of falling asleep at the wheel. I would sit down at the computer and fall asleep in the middle of typing a word. Being in that shape there was no way for me to test what the L Arginine was doing to me sexually.

I am thinking of trying it again taking only one capsule every other day and see what that does to my overall health.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
To answer your questions. I took GNCL-Argine 1000 mg. As I recall I beleive I took two capsules daily.

The effect was a drop in overall blood pressure of thirty to forty points. The systolic number was slightly low but tolerable. The diastolic number (lower) number was the problem. Dropping for 80 to 50 just wasn't acceptable. With blood pressure running 90 to 100 over 50 to about 60 caused me to be lethargic. I did have some problems with sitting to quickly, but the main problem was that being lethargic interfered greatly with my daily living. I was scared to drive for fear of falling asleep at the wheel. I would sit down at the computer and fall asleep in the middle of typing a word. Being in that shape there was no way for me to test what the L Arginine was doing to me sexually.

I am thinking of trying it again taking only one capsule every other day and see what that does to my overall health.

Never had a problem with regular L-Arginine, up to 1 gram 3x day Alpha Ketoglutarate Arginine but not every day. OTOH, I have been experimenting with the Ethyl Ester powder and it is causing some lower pressure but, it seems, only when I take a gram and a half around the time I take Cozaar, an angiotensin II receptor antagonist that works by keeping blood vessels from narrowing. My BP has been around the 120/68 area for years and I have seen it as low as 107/62. Yes, your readings are LOW.
I am thinking about asking the doc to stop my BP med now that I exercise each day and take Arginine and watch it for a month.
L-arginine: Does it lower blood pressure? - MayoClinic.com
I was originally put on Cozaar when the Hypertension range was lowered and at 140, I fell into that category. If the doc does not want to take me off the Cozaar, I will have to reduce the Arginine.