Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I started taking it like 3 days ago to help with erections, cause i've been having trouble getting them...but yesterday when i woke up my nipples were way sensitive/tender and they still are today.... could it be from the L-arginine or....something else.... :worried:

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I started taking it like 3 days ago to help with erections, cause i've been having trouble getting them...but yesterday when i woke up my nipples were way sensitive/tender and they still are today.... could it be from the L-arginine or....something else.... :worried:

Hi tell m,e how many tablets you are taking per day? I have been taken 500gm. L-argine for over a year now and I never felt anything in my nipples I do fine harder erections But how many are you taking a day and how many grams each tablet?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ask your mom what she thinks... :wink:

I have taken it and never noted any nipple tenderness. I guess it could be though, as it increases the production of nitric-oxide. which is a vaso-dilator and increases blood flow to the extremities.

perfectone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How many 3,4,5,or 6 it depends who advice you how many to take because the botle only say 1 per day Do you notice de diference in you erections?
I reed on the internet.it is safe to take from 2 to 4 and I am taking 4 some times I do fill a bet of hart burn it depends in what I eat, 6 provably is to many you better consult a doctor and see what he says Take careand I hope this has help you ..chao amigo

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well since there 500 mg each, 6 would only be 3 grams in one day, and the bottle says take one after each meal and that was only 1.5 grams a day and no i haven't seen no difference in erections......

minkalover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check my thread on L-Arginine. Not everyone has the greatest results, i took about 2 tablets a day and found that i had nice hard erections but found it very difficult to cum and it also shortened my recovery time too! I'm off that shit for good!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

You're having trouble getting erections at age 19! :eek: At age 19 you should be a WALKING ERECTION!

If your nipples are "way sensitive and tender" and you don't easily have hardons all day long and throughout the night, you need a complete Testosterone workup! Sensitive and tender nipples with no erections sounds to me like your Estradiol (E2) level is too high.

Were I you, I would stop all supplementation until you get your blood test results. Some supplements (e.g., DHEA) can cause increased E2.

There can be many causes for high E2 so there is really no point to speculate or for you to project any "diagnosis" upon yourself.

Telling any doctor that you have tender nipples and no erections should prompt him/her to draw blood right then and there. Here are the tests you need:
Total T
Free T
SHBG
LH
FSH
DHT
Prolactin
DHEA
TSH (High Sensitive)
Estradiol
Complete Iron panel.

Not to unnecessarily scare you but you should not delay checking this out. If your pituatary or hypothalamus is the cause, they can fuck up other things as well.

Please keep us informed of the results. Good luck!
:smile:

Last edited:

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You're having trouble getting erections at age 19! :eek: At age 19 you should be a WALKING ERECTION!

If your nipples are "way sensitive and tender" and you don't easily have hardons all day long and throughout the night, you need a complete Testosterone workup! Sensitive and tender nipples with no erections sounds to me like your Estradiol (E2) level is too high.

Were I you, I would stop all supplementation until you get your blood test results. Some supplements (e.g., DHEA) can cause increased E2.

There can be many causes for high E2 so there is really no point to speculate or for you to project any "diagnosis" upon yourself.

Telling any doctor that you have tender nipples and no erections should prompt him/her to draw blood right then and there. Here are the tests you need:
Total T
Free T
SHBG
LH
FSH
DHT
Prolactin
DHEA
TSH (High Sensitive)
Estradiol
Complete Iron panel.

Not to unnecessarily scare you but you should not delay checking this out. If your pituatary or hypothalamus is the cause, they can fuck up other things as well.

Please keep us informed of the results. Good luck!
:smile:

Its creepy you should mention blood work, cus several weeks ago i had to get a cat scan done to check my sinuses, turns out im missing my frontal ones, but no big, and had blood work done..almost a ago i got it back and my testosterone levels are fine but some other stuff is slightly high and they think i might have pituatary tumors or cushings....but all this with my cock and stuff starts like tuesday....:confused:

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh and btw this past summer i got hit in the nuts really hard, and went to the doctor for it cus they hurt every now and then, but several doctors said I'm fine but i have self diagnosed myself with varicocele in the left nuts...its acts up everynow and then but really hasnt been much of a problem...just fyi lol

ya i no im pretty fucked up for a 19 year old huh? lol

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
The Pituatary gland could very well be the culprit in your case. It is in the center of the HPA (Hypothalamus, Pituatary, testicular) axis and typically, on the signal of the Hypothalamus, the Pituatary either increases or decreases various hormones.

Although your testosterone may be "normal" do you know what the actual reading was? Again, at your age it should he high. Your tests may have shown high on either Estradiol or FSH or LH, the latter 2 affecting sperm production and testosterone production, respectively. Yes the pituatary sends the hormones to stimulate the production.

A varicocele will cause a pinching feeling, some pain and a heaviness feeling, especially if you are freeballing. Wear briefs to get rid of that and use an ice bag to help with pain. The pain should cease overnight. BUT, The only way to diagnose a varicocele is to have an ultrasound. Doctors will say that a v. can affect your sperm quality and production in the affected testicle but IMO it will also affect your testosterone level. That being the case, though, your pituatary gland would increase both your FSH and LH levels. But, because we have 2 (Yippie!), the other testicle jumps in to help!

I STRONGLY suggest you ask for more specific information and specific test results *and* because different labs use different reference ranges, make sure you also get the ranges. Better yet, ask for copies of the test results (and not that standard doctor letter but the actual results). They are your test results and they have to give them to you.

In any case, you must keep on your doctors to help you. If they won't see you, at least on a weekly basis, find another doctor! Don't mess with this. No, you are not fucked up as this type of thing is not unusual but you are way too young to have to put up with this.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As with any amino acid (aa) or aa containing product, overdosing is a possibility. Dosing with too much arginine usually leads to diarrhea, weakness and nausea. Clear dosing guidelines have not yet been established, so it is best to do what is known as "tolerance mapping".

To do this take a small dosage for 1 week, and try to determine positive benefits you see as well as negative side effects. Then increase the dosage until the benefits are maxed and the side effects minimized. Over time the two will converge and you will hit the optimal dose. I've had to do this with several of the aa and supplements that I take.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As with any amino acid (aa) or aa containing product, overdosing is a possibility. Dosing with too much arginine usually leads to diarrhea, weakness and nausea. Clear dosing guidelines have not yet been established, so it is best to do what is known as "tolerance mapping".

To do this take a small dosage for 1 week, and try to determine positive benefits you see as well as negative side effects. Then increase the dosage until the benefits are maxed and the side effects minimized. Over time the two will converge and you will hit the optimal dose. I've had to do this with several of the aa and supplements that I take.

would u mind trying to dumb that down a bit plz lol