L.P.S.G for Women

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
This site is for VWE guys to talk about their stuff. Is there a site for women to talk about the following:-
A. Big Fanny Support Group?
b. Tight Fanny Support Group
C. Im always horny and need a big cock?

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
BronxBombshell said:
It's hilarious, actually. It's the official website for the National Parks Service. The front page has a picture of the Grand Canyon. The joke is in the timing.

Perhaps the British Goverment dont like the U.S National Parks website. Hence, that's why it's been :cool: blocked!!!!

bjlw

Experimental Member
Media
In British English, a 'fanny' is a vagina, which explains the confusion above about big fannies and large vaginas being the same!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
I just said it last night actually.. THREE TIMES BABY:cool:

Come back when you can do the same with "trois gros rats gris grignotaient du grain dans un grand grenier", and I'll pretend to be impressed :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Come back when you can do the same with "trois gros rats gris grignotaient du grain dans un grand grenier", and I'll pretend to be impressed :rolleyes:

Always making me work.... You think that one is bad.....
Try She sells sea shells by the sea shore. I hear that isn't ALL she sells if you catch her between 8-11:30pm:cool:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Come back when you can do the same with "trois gros grenouilles gris grignotaient du grain dans un grand grenier", and I'll pretend to be impressed :rolleyes:

Fixed that for ya

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
Fixed that for ya
They would need to be grosses grenouilles grises in that case, and htf does a frog nibble at grain?

*suspects Matthew and the bong have collided in time and space once again* :rolleyes: