hung4u

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone heard of this probiotic that increases testesterone and ball size/weight? Apparently you can only get this specific strain from Sweden or somewhere on amazon.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone heard of this probiotic that increases testesterone and ball size/weight? Apparently you can only get this specific strain from Sweden or somewhere on amazon.

LMAO. This probiotic is found in mother's breast milk. In fact I think the Euro brand still harvest breast milk for this. I highly doubt it increases anything since you know...it's for babies.

I am certain Nature's Way has this strain in their blend. DOn't quote me but I remember seeing it on the package.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do a quick search and you'll find that, indeed, there is a connection between l rueteri 6475 and testosterone and bigger balls, at least in test rats, @hung4u . Might be better to get your advice from a Google search and not from someone on a cock and pussy site!

A google search that will lead to more dubious sources of info. Than some idiot saying “just do google search”.

This probiotic , like many others , have been around for at least a decade. Claims have varied from curing stomach cancer to now bigger balls . Snake oil make the same claims ....... of course never proven

Reactions: tbone777