Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A7FD00B4-0296-4F08-BB04-BA7DF11310B3.jpeg
View attachment 13232851 FB60CEC9-3B5A-4F02-BC11-55944A8E345D.jpeg
I know trans guys r usually really horny. I'm looking for a sexy boyish type. Looking to get off together. Cool with eating that kitty or penetration if your cool with that. We can take things slow and by just meeting and rubbing one together. Prefer a reg but dwn for a one time thing. Just please be clean and be attractive! Also open to females and couples!

View attachment 13232841 View attachment 13232851 View attachment 13232861 I know trans guys r usually really horny. I'm looking for a sexy boyish type. Looking to get off together. Cool with eating that kitty or penetration if your cool with that. We can take things slow and by just meeting and rubbing one together. Prefer a reg but dwn for a one time thing. Just please be clean and be attractive! Also open to females and couples!

Josh, have u fuck a few trans already?

When u say trans, u mean boys w/ pussies or girls w/ dicks ;)

Reactions: Joshua.Martiny

Joshua.Martiny

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looking for a cute boy with a pussy. I had a friend who was a lesbian and I would fuck her and the girlfriend. Then my friend decided to become a guy and I fucked her a couple times after the transition, but we stopped playing... looking for a cute boy with a tight pussy

Looking for a cute boy with a pussy. I had a friend who was a lesbian and I would fuck her and the girlfriend. Then my friend decided to become a guy and I fucked her a couple times after the transition, but we stopped playing... looking for a cute boy with a tight pussy

Josh, put another “want ad” in the “personals” thread, u might get more responses from there ;).

I would include a dick pic (if I were u) just so “interested” parties will have an idea how attractive u r :)

Wish I can turn myself into a cute boy w/ a tight virgin Pussyhole so u can Rape me anytime u want ;)

Reactions: Joshua.Martiny