LA Mayor warns ICE to back off immigration raids

Media
The law is indeed the law. They drive here without valid licenses illegally and when there is an accident, insurance rates go up for obvious reasons. (I was hit by one, he fled the scene.) The mayor is right and wrong on this issue, they do the job others don't want to do but at the same time their presence here illegally causes the kind of worries I am not wiling to pay for as a taxpayer here.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Illegal immigration should be dealt with as though they are a foreign army invading our country. I don't care where they're from; Mexico, Ireland, Asia, or Latin America. Come here legally and be welcomed, if you're here unlawfully, get out or face very severe consequences.
We should start with the mayor of LA, if he's so concerned about the rights of illegal aliens.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
this is all over the news in LA and i've been hearing about it non-stop. in my honest opinion, villaraigosa is being an ass and he's definitely wrong on this issue. the way he's going about illegal immigration is totally unjust and unlawful. if an individual comes to the US illegally, that individual should have to suffer the consquences, not receive some kind of special treatment.

my question to villaraigosa is: technically, if an individual is here illegally, doesn't it mean they wouldn't be entitled to have any rights because they didn't even migrate to the country the proper way?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is all over the news in LA and i've been hearing about it non-stop. in my honest opinion, villaraigosa is being an ass and he's definitely wrong on this issue. the way he's going about illegal immigration is totally unjust and unlawful. if an individual comes to the US illegally, that individual should have to suffer the consquences, not receive some kind of special treatment.

my question to villaraigosa is: technically, if an individual is here illegally, doesn't it mean they wouldn't be entitled to have any rights because they didn't even migrate to the country the proper way?

yeah, i'm not sure what he's trying to achieve here... Gavin Newsom in SF would perhaps do the same.... but is 463 miles from the border.

in the words of Al Gore (a la global warming) there is no debate here... the law is the law... what should be up for debate is whether or not someone here illegal is here... well, illegally....

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yet you and "your" fabulous president is unable or unwilling to do anything about it but bitch. Get better hobbies. (imagine smilely-face emoticon here)

nice try, and nice try poking the stick in the hive... Bush, as well as McCain are both pro/do-nothing on illegal immigration.... i've never heard them "bitch" about it at all... much less do anything...

oh, and I do something about it... thusly the post here on awareness and in the ballot box... and my Border Patrol support/donations.... nuff said.