Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey there Angelenos... Stace tipped me off to the gangba - er, meet up plans. I would love to hang with/on some of you guys. Unfortunately I have a bunch of standing gigs on Suns that make it hard for me to do stuff in the afternoon, especially if I have to go to Santa Monica. :frown1:

Will do my best but won't be able to get there before 3:30 and will prob have to leave by 4. Which sucks. If we do something more central/Hollywoodish or something on the West Side not on a Sun next time I'll be in better shape.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Thank You My Hello Stacy.Her cancer has returned and I may fly out on sun or mon with my mom.Ill keep you posted.:frown1:

yes, definitely keep me updated on her status! i'm thinking positive thoughts for you honey :hug:

Hey! Thanks for telling me about this meet-up. Sounds like it's fun... and it's not far from my house at all!

Unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend. :frown1: Maybe another time we can meet up.

Anyway, much love and have fun without me. :smile:

aww mikey, i wish you could go. have fun out of town. and if a second meet up happens down the line, you better believe i'm getting you to come to that one!

Hey there Angelenos... Stace tipped me off to the gangba - er, meet up plans. I would love to hang with/on some of you guys. Unfortunately I have a bunch of standing gigs on Suns that make it hard for me to do stuff in the afternoon, especially if I have to go to Santa Monica. :frown1:

Will do my best but won't be able to get there before 3:30 and will prob have to leave by 4. Which sucks. If we do something more central/Hollywoodish or something on the West Side not on a Sun next time I'll be in better shape.

honey, don't you remember that "meet up" is the codeword for gangbang? gosh, you were supposed to keep it to yourself :wink: just kidding!

it's too bad you might not be able to come. if your plans do change, let me know and i'll save you a seat next to me!

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if your plans do change, let me know and i'll save you a seat next to me!

Will do. Early day plans are set in stone, but its entirely possible afternoon/evening could shift because of the holiday. Will let you know... or just show up and see who's the first person to figure out that the hottie hipster is the one and only HBLA. :tongue:

The winner will get a prize. A very thorough, satisfying prize. :tongue:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Will do. Early day plans are set in stone, but its entirely possible afternoon/evening could shift because of the holiday. Will let you know... or just show up and see who's the first person to figure out that the hottie hipster is the one and only HBLA. :tongue:

The winner will get a prize. A very thorough, satisfying prize. :tongue:

i'll keep a look out for those pretty green eyes :wink:

Will do my best... cuz I wanna:rolleyes: be the winner of HBLA's prize :)

OCMuscleJock, his prize is a hot pink hello kitty purse. it's going to be mine!! :biggrin1:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Will do my best... cuz I wanna be the winner of HBLA's prize

OC, I'd give you a thorough, satisfying prize just for correctly guessing what direction I came from to get to Santa Monica from Hollywood.

OCMuscleJock, his prize is a hot pink hello kitty purse. it's going to be mine!!

That's right Stacy. The prize will be a hot pink hello kitty purse. If you're the one who wins. :tongue: :biggrin1:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:) well HBLA i used to live up there and know the area well ... just skip the formalities and get to the prize :) hehehe

and I think that hello kitty purse may go well with my combat boots ... you never know! :) hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.