LA woman 31, says size matters most!

jantightblnd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi to all, totally blown away by the great response. Looking forward to chatting with all of you. Thanks for being so great. Size is what rules the world, i feel. jan

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jan,

Hello there. I'm in the Hollywood Hills area as well and if you like size, then you'll LOVE me. Check out some of my pics - I just posted an ad here to looking for women in the LA area. Get in touch with me here or shoot me an email.

D

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm afraid Jan is another fake. Emailed back and forth for a week. "Her" story didn't really mesh. Also sent me an obviously bogus photo in our first communication. When I asked for a second one I was told it's on the way. When I asked the next day where it was "she" said "she" was watching her friends puppy while she was away and wouldn't be home for a week, where "her" other photos were stored. The beat goes on...duh duh duh...duh...duh duh duh duh...:smile:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm afraid Jan is another fake. Emailed back and forth for a week. "Her" story didn't really mesh. Also sent me an obviously bogus photo in our first communication. When I asked for a second one I was told it's on the way. When I asked the next day where it was "she" said "she" was watching her friends puppy while she was away and wouldn't be home for a week, where "her" other photos were stored. The beat goes on...duh duh duh...duh...duh duh duh duh...:smile:

:eek:

You guys suck:tongue:!! Just kidding!!!!

LOL!!

No one e-mails me LOL!!:biggrin1: I noticed that the MEN know how to PLAY you guys.." They post a NUDE girl that gets you all HOT and BOTHERED. You guys BITE all of the time..." It never fails

LOL!!

PLEASE DON'T e-mail me or PM me.......... Though..." I was just kidding on that.."

BrownandBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big is big and howmuch is enough for most women .My wife has had 20cm before and I have 17.5cm which she says is enough because bigger hurts her

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
:eek:

You guys suck:tongue:!! Just kidding!!!!

LOL!!

No one e-mails me LOL!!:biggrin1: I noticed that the MEN know how to PLAY you guys.." They post a NUDE girl that gets you all HOT and BOTHERED. You guys BITE all of the time..." It never fails

LOL!!

PLEASE DON'T e-mail me or PM me.......... Though..." I was just kidding on that.."

typical female
spends a few minutes bitching that she isn't getting something she dosn't even want