Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Going to the LA area in a couple of weeks, never been there. Doing the Disneyland thing and staying at one of the hotels there. We are trying to find a nice safe place to hang out friday night. Can anyone recommend a place ? My friend is straight and I'm bi here FYI

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Going to the LA area in a couple of weeks, never been there. Doing the Disneyland thing and staying at one of the hotels there. We are trying to find a nice safe place to hang out friday night. Can anyone recommend a place ? My friend is straight and I'm bi here FYI

try Downtown Disney. house of blues is cool and there are other lil bars and such there.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
downtown fullerton is great for bar hopping and it's right next to anahiem. from disneyland you'll want to head north on harbor blvd. the best spots are on or around the commonwealth ave intersection. if you head up past chapman ave there's really nothing else except residential areas. parking is also free. be safe and have a designated driver as there are lots of cops citing drunk drivers for DUI's. check out brannigan's irish pub and the back alley bar while you're there.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
gee... I grew up in Fullerton and it was never like that!

hmmm, maybe times have changed??? :confused: downtown fullerton's always been like that as far as i have been of the legal drinking age :biggrin1:

these days most of harbor blvd. near and around the commonwealth ave. area is nothing but dive bars, clothing stores, and restaurants.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

FYI- not only is DIsneyland not in Los Angeles, its not even in the county

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand that, we are going to drive to LA from there. You really didn't have to go there. If you realized I said LA area.

Actually- Orange County is its own Metropolitan area, separate from L.A......it's really the L.A./Orange County/Riverside area. Try telling people who live in Orange County that they live in the "L.A. area"

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK then, I still stand by my post that Laguna is the most fun in the South Bay area, but if you are driving up to LA then go a little further and head to Malibu. This is one of my favorite places to hang and/or have a wonderful meal.Moonshadows Malibu

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
OK then, I still stand by my post that Laguna is the most fun in the South Bay area, but if you are driving up to LA then go a little further and head to Malibu. This is one of my favorite places to hang and/or have a wonderful meal.Moonshadows Malibu

my dear nudeyorker, laguna is nowhere near the south bay! i thought you knew that? :biggrin1: laguna is south orange county.

the beach cities / (310) area code, like redondo, manhanttan, hermosa, palos verdes, etc. is considered the south bay.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my dear nudeyorker, laguna is nowhere near the south bay! i thought you knew that? :biggrin1: laguna is south orange county.

the beach cities / (310) area code, like redondo, manhanttan, hermosa, palos verdes, etc. is considered the south bay.

I grew up in Trancas Beach. I considered anything south of Olympic the south bay! :redface: