Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im honestly curious what would the label(large, xl, hung etc??) of a penis be with a dimensions 9.25 regulaurly ,9.5 on a good day in length, and 6 inch reg. ,and 6.25 in girth on a good day be? the reason i ask is because there are alot of usage of the words i put in "()" and i was just wondering where the certain measurements fit in or would be label thx all replies appreciated

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my short time on this board I have seen that question asked several times (I asked too). Usually it starts by asking what constitutes "large" and breaks down further from there.

The answer is apparently that what is huge is in the eye of the beholder.

On one of the threads I just mentioned a woman said she thought 7"-9" was just medium. I think that's different from the norm but it gives you an idea of how different perceptions can be.

Assuming the girth is in proportion, I personally think anything over 7" is large and 9" is the beginning of huge.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fun! hehe..

I would say that those women who say 7-9 is medium are lying and probably are not even women...

7-8 is big and 8.5-9 would be huge i guess...
after 9 inches check the ruler, dont take it from what people say because women see a 7~ penis as 8.5-9 inches.. and an 8 is about 10 inches in their descriptions..

I would just call a 9.5 "a rare specie"

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such a "huge" penis can be fun for procreating more babies to inhabit the world.

Yeah, "huge," seems a nice size.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
It's all down to perception and experience. I've been described as everything from "huge, too big" to "the equal smallest i've had", the woman who said I was small was no size queen either, reckoned me and the other "small" guy were the only one's who'd been able to give her multiple orgasms. I have an ex who has a new boyfriend who she describes as "average" and reckons he'd been conditioned to think he was tiny by his ex. I imagine 9" would impress most women, scare quite a few and once in a while, get no comment at all.