Labeling someone str8 or gay

Media
I have only been a member of this site for a week or so, and it has been an eye opening experience. I have read a lot of opinions on this site about how people label others gay or str8. It all seems to focus on what physical acts a person has done, and the gender of there partner. Example is a guy lets another guy blow him... then he is labeled gay, or if a guy fucks another guy he is considered by most to be gay. I don't see it that way. I saw a thread on here about a guy who fucked a watermelon or something like that. So does that mean that guy is a melonsexual? Or did this guy just find a way to get off. I would venture to say that if a man were blindfolded he would NOT be able to tell the difference between a mans mouth and a womans mouth. My point is I don't believe that what a person is willing to do for physical enjoyment is how you label a persons sexual orientation. I think that it has more to do with what you are attracted to, and if you could love a person of the same sex. I really think that a persons orientation is determined by an emotional connection. Not a physical one. I would only label a person as gay if that person could accept being in a loving intimate relationship with a man the same way a str8 man loves a woman. I am curious to see what kind of repsonses I get to this thread. I do think that the anonymity of a computer will allow for more honest answers.

lookingforhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really think that a persons orientation is determined by an emotional connection.

yep, I agree with you. If orientation was simply something physical, then there could be an argument made that gays can "control" it, but its much more then that.

But you are right, when it comes down to basically just getting off, I think it is true its possible to do with anyone. As long as you really feel comfortable with them. But that is rare in this world because human beings in general are pretty guarded. I think we are taught to be weary of people..and it takes a lot of work and self-confidence to truly accept friends to the point that you could do something sexual with them.

Media
yep, I agree with you. If orientation was simply something physical, then there could be an argument made that gays can "control" it, but its much more then that.

But you are right, when it comes down to basically just getting off, I think it is true its possible to do with anyone. As long as you really feel comfortable with them. But that is rare in this world because human beings in general are pretty guarded. I think we are taught to be weary of people..and it takes a lot of work and self-confidence to truly accept friends to the point that you could do something sexual with them.
I was once involved in a 3some with a married couple. Husband and wife. I have never given a seconds thought to doing anything with a man. I have no attraction to them what so ever, but during this 3some I was laing onthe floor while th wife was grinding her pussy on my face. The next thing I knew there was a mouth on my cock. Her husbands of course. I had hooked up with them many times, and we had all become friends. So I just went with it. It felt good, and after it was over I didn't feel any less a man then I did before I got there. I think that's because I am very secure in the fact that I LOVE WOMEN. Anyway that's just my two cents.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand what u say. Being a gay male ... yes, i enjoy being with men, am attracted to them, etc. But, I also have an emotional connection ... with my partner (or potential partner if that were the case). Don't get me wrong, i think women are beautiful and I think men are hot. I am not attracted to females sexually per se, but if i were with a group (or the 3 way like u gave as an example) and i did something sexual with the woman (in my case), I would not consider myself bi just because i did something. I would still be gay who had an urge to go along with what was happening, in the moment and enjoy myself as were others.

Joey-You may not be gay but you are not heterosexual or straight. If you were straight you would not be having any sex at all with men even in the course of a 3 way with a woman there and you would not be getting your cock sucked by men at all. You are bisexual accept yourself and come out. You do not have to fall in love with both genders to be bisexual even if you just want sex every so often with a guy it still makes you bisexual.

Media
Joey-You may not be gay but you are not heterosexual or straight. If you were straight you would not be having any sex at all with men even in the course of a 3 way with a woman there and you would not be getting your cock sucked by men at all. You are bisexual accept yourself and come out. You do not have to fall in love with both genders to be bisexual even if you just want sex every so often with a guy it still makes you bisexual.
Well I appreciate you deciding for me what I am. LOL Your comment was one of the most narrow minded I have seen on this site yet. Good thing for me I think for myself.

Well I appreciate you deciding for me what I am. LOL Your comment was one of the most narrow minded I have seen on this site yet. Good thing for me I think for myself.

Nice try closet queen. You can call yourself or self identify as straight all you want but you are just fooling yourself and everyone knows it! :rolleyes: :wink: Everyone knows that jocks and muscle guys are mostly always in denial about being bisexual or something other than heterosexual like you are.

Media
Nice try closet queen. You can call yourself or self identify as straight all you want but you are just fooling yourself and everyone knows it! :rolleyes: :wink: Everyone knows that jocks and muscle guys are mostly always in denial about being bisexual or something other than heterosexual like you are.
I am fine with what I am. All I see in your posts are negativity, and stereotyping. Which I find kind of strange coming from a gay man. Fact of the matter is I am no attracted to, or turned on by men in any way, shape, or form. So I'm sorry to disappoint you. Your attempt to make me question myself has failed, and you are wasting your time. Thanks for the laugh though.

Tiecho

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Simple- do you get a boner( or arousal) for men? yes? then your bi or gay

EDIT: ok i read about ur experience in a 3-some. No i wouldn't say ur bi or gay. It wasn't the man who was fueling your arousal. it was the pussy XD; if i was in a threesome with a man and women, and a women started blowin me, i would do the same thing..just go with it.( im gay)- U were already horned up from the woman; by that point, Kermit the frog could get u off :)

Last edited:

I am fine with what I am. All I see in your posts are negativity, and stereotyping. Which I find kind of strange coming from a gay man. Fact of the matter is I am no attracted to, or turned on by men in any way, shape, or form. So I'm sorry to disappoint you. Your attempt to make me question myself has failed, and you are wasting your time. Thanks for the laugh though.

I'm bisexual but I don't care if someone thinks I'm gay, especially not a closet case who has sex with men and yet calls himself straight and thinks that he is straight when he's anything but that. :rolleyes: BTW yes you can tell the difference between a man's mouth and a woman's mouth when you get sucked. Men do it better and know what they are doing unlike women. :wink:

Media
I'm bisexual but I don't care if someone thinks I'm gay, especially not a closet case who has sex with men and yet calls himself straight and thinks that he is straight when he's anything but that. :rolleyes: BTW yes you can tell the difference between a man's mouth and a woman's mouth when you get sucked. Men do it better and know what they are doing unlike women. :wink:
Good for you! You are amazing.

Simple- do you get a boner( or arousal) for men? yes? then your bi or gay

EDIT: ok i read about ur experience in a 3-some. No i wouldn't say ur bi or gay. It wasn't the man who was fueling your arousal. it was the pussy XD; if i was in a threesome with a man and women, and a women started blowin me, i would do the same thing..just go with it.( im gay)- U were already horned up from the woman; by that point, Kermit the frog could get u off :)

LOL just stop feeding this closet case's denial. He's anything but heterosexual or straight and everyone knows it! :wink:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
It's easyer to label someone straight or gay by their acts... why? Bisexuality is still a weird thing and not really accepted, so if a guy fucks a guy but tells us he is straight, I also have my doubts about the truth of that. Of course is being gay more then just sex, but tbh, I can't call a guy straight when he fucks another guy.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The trouble with labels is that people can't or don't want to look beyond the label and see the person behind it. If you consider yourself str8, then fine, you are. Let the busybodies that need to put everyone in a pidgonhole play their games.

I agree, if a pussy has me turned on then then yeah, kermit the frog could do me too.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only been a member of this site for a week or so, and it has been an eye opening experience. I have read a lot of opinions on this site about how people label others gay or str8. It all seems to focus on what physical acts a person has done, and the gender of there partner. Example is a guy lets another guy blow him... then he is labeled gay, or if a guy fucks another guy he is considered by most to be gay. I don't see it that way. I saw a thread on here about a guy who fucked a watermelon or something like that. So does that mean that guy is a melonsexual? Or did this guy just find a way to get off. I would venture to say that if a man were blindfolded he would NOT be able to tell the difference between a mans mouth and a womans mouth. My point is I don't believe that what a person is willing to do for physical enjoyment is how you label a persons sexual orientation. I think that it has more to do with what you are attracted to, and if you could love a person of the same sex. I really think that a persons orientation is determined by an emotional connection. Not a physical one. I would only label a person as gay if that person could accept being in a loving intimate relationship with a man the same way a str8 man loves a woman. I am curious to see what kind of repsonses I get to this thread. I do think that the anonymity of a computer will allow for more honest answers.

This sort of topic used to be discussed here quite a bit in the past so it's good to see it again.

I think that emotional desire underlies all attraction so I'd mostly agree with you. The sexual desire comes after the initial attraction. But there are quite a few males who can have sex with another guy, or with a girl for that matter, and don't seem to have an emotional aspect to it at all. At least that's what many guys I know say.

It's easyer to label someone straight or gay by their acts... why? Bisexuality is still a weird thing and not really accepted, so if a guy fucks a guy but tells us he is straight, I also have my doubts about the truth of that. Of course is being gay more then just sex, but tbh, I can't call a guy straight when he fucks another guy.

Right on pieter. Joey is just a closet case. Joey this post just shows how you aer a closet case and just need validation and that you are no more heterosexual than I am. Did you think that you'd join this site and people would tell you that you somehow have sex with men yet you are straight or heterosexual? :rolleyes: We are not in prison here. There is more to someone's sexuality than if they are straight or gay, people can be bisexual like you are. It is silly to consider yourself straight or heterosexual when you have sex with other men. You can try to self identify as straight or heterosexual but when you have sex with men you are not. You may not be gay but you are not straight or heterosexual since you have sex with men. You can try to justify it by claiming that you are not attracted to men or you do not fall in love with them but there are lots of bisexual men like yourself who only fall in love with women and just want sex with men every so often, likewise there are bisexual men who only fall in love with men and just want sex with women every so often. Desire or romance does not always have anything to do with it since if you were actually straight or heterosexual you would not be having sex with men at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Media
Right on pieter. Joey is just a closet case. Joey this post just shows how you aer a closet case and just need validation and that you are no more heterosexual than I am. Did you think that you'd join this site and people would tell you that you somehow have sex with men yet you are straight or heterosexual? :rolleyes: We are not in prison here. There is more to someone's sexuality than if they are straight or gay, people can be bisexual like you are. It is silly to consider yourself straight or heterosexual when you have sex with other men. You can try to self identify as straight or heterosexual but when you have sex with men you are not. You may not be gay but you are not straight or heterosexual since you have sex with men. You can try to justify it by claiming that you are not attracted to men or you do not fall in love with them but there are lots of bisexual men like yourself who only fall in love with women and just want sex with men every so often, likewise there are bisexual men who only fall in love with men and just want sex with women every so often. Desire or romance does not always have anything to do with it since if you were actually straight or heterosexual you would not be having sex with men at all.
SO what you are saying is that you can label a persons sexual orientation by the means they use to achieve physical release. So... as I stated earlier. There is a guy on this site that talks about fucking melons. SO what does that make him? How about a guy that uses a warm cloth? What does that make him? In my experience people like you that are so critical of others are only expressing there own insecurities by attacking others. Sorry, I am only physically and emotionally attracted to women. It's always been that way, and always will. You should take your ever so critical eye and point it at yourself. For you to go out of your way to attack me, and try and label me says far more about you then it does me.