Labeling someone str8 or gay

SO what you are saying is that you can label a persons sexual orientation by the means they use to achieve physical release. So... as I stated earlier. There is a guy on this site that talks about fucking melons. SO what does that make him? How about a guy that uses a warm cloth? What does that make him? In my experience people like you that are so critical of others are only expressing there own insecurities by attacking others. Sorry, I am only physically and emotionally attracted to women. It's always been that way, and always will. You should take your ever so critical eye and point it at yourself. For you to go out of your way to attack me, and try and label me says far more about you then it does me.

LMAO nice try closet queen! You are just lying about being only sexually/physically attracted to women and how it's always been that way. If you really were straight or heterosexual you would not have had sex with any other men at all. Part of you likes men sexually. Own up to it and stop being such a pussy. Those are objects and not people who have a sex or a gender. Face up the facts bud you're NOT straight/hetero. You're bisexual but just in the closet about it.

Media
LMAO nice try closet queen! You are just lying about being only sexually/physically attracted to women and how it's always been that way. If you really were straight or heterosexual you would not have had sex with any other men at all. Part of you likes men sexually. Own up to it and stop being such a pussy. Those are objects and not people who have a sex or a gender. Face up the facts bud you're NOT straight/hetero. You're bisexual but just in the closet about it.[/QUOT
WRONG. I'M AWESOME... I WIN

Joey you can think that you are straight or hetero all you want yet still have and want sex with men, but everyone even you know that you are just kidding yourself. :wink: You are a typical closeted man.

Dream on closet queen. :rolleyes: Everyone knows based on your apperance and posts that you are neither Straight or Gay. Does your girlfriend know that you cheat on her with men and how they suck your cock better than she ever can or will?

and... I'm AWESOME!

Keep lying to yourself about your sexuality closet queen. Your internet dick is THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS BIG Muscle Mary!

Last edited by a moderator:
Media
This sort of topic used to be discussed here quite a bit in the past so it's good to see it again.

I think that emotional desire underlies all attraction so I'd mostly agree with you. The sexual desire comes after the initial attraction. But there are quite a few males who can have sex with another guy, or with a girl for that matter, and don't seem to have an emotional aspect to it at all. At least that's what many guys I know say.
I definitely see where you are coming from. The thing I can't figure is the attraction part. I don't feel attracted to men in any way shape or form. I have slept with women I wasn't interested in emotionally, but i was attracted to them. When that experience happened with the couple it was after 2 yrs of hooking up on and off. We had become good friends, and I felt really comfortable with them. So when it happened I just said fuck it. No harm done. I am licking his wifes pussy. LOL Anyway, was a good experience that I do not regret.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is an old discussion, here and elsewhere. I'm sorry. Sexuality is not categorical. It is certainly not defined by the person with whom someone is having sex.

Humans do not fall neatly into gay, straight or even bisexual. However, there would be more truth in saying that everyone is bisexual, whether they act on it or not.

I did my doctoral thesis on this issue way back in the late 70s. Labels are for shorthand and ideally they are self-referrent. In other words, only the person can say whether they believe themselves to be best described as gay or straight.

In my study i found guys that had been rent boys. They had had more sex with men than with women. They had had sex with more men than they had with women. They showed much more sexual arousal towards women and said that they preferred sex with women many times more than sex with men. to call them bisexual is to use the label as a "catch-all".

I am gay. I would much rather have sex with a guy than a woman. i would rather wank than have sex with a woman. But I have had sex with women, manual, oral and penis-vagina. I enjoyed it but not as much as having a wank or having sex with a guy.

I would prefer to regard people has having a unique sexual orientation of their own than force poeople to fit into rigid stereotyped categories.

Media
This is an old discussion, here and elsewhere. I'm sorry. Sexuality is not categorical. It is certainly not defined by the person with whom someone is having sex.

Humans do not fall neatly into gay, straight or even bisexual. However, there would be more truth in saying that everyone is bisexual, whether they act on it or not.

I did my doctoral thesis on this issue way back in the late 70s. Labels are for shorthand and ideally they are self-referrent. In other words, only the person can say whether they believe themselves to be best described as gay or straight.

In my study i found guys that had been rent boys. They had had more sex with men than with women. They had had sex with more men than they had with women. They showed much more sexual arousal towards women and said that they preferred sex with women many times more than sex with men. to call them bisexual is to use the label as a "catch-all".

I am gay. I would much rather have sex with a guy than a woman. i would rather wank than have sex with a woman. But I have had sex with women, manual, oral and penis-vagina. I enjoyed it but not as much as having a wank or having sex with a guy.

I would prefer to regard people has having a unique sexual orientation of their own than force poeople to fit into rigid stereotyped categories.
Well said. It's a very complicated subject. I started this thread to hear intelligent opinions, and with the exception of one person that is what I received. The thing that confuses me is thaat once I got over the surprise of what was happening... it felt pretty good. Been over a year since that happened, and I don't feel differently in anyway since.

Tiecho

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
joey, sexuality is not completely understood by any institution. what may help you is to simply see what you are attracted to. Since the social acceptance of being gay can confound your emotional attraction to men, see if you have a purely physical arousal. images of men, dick, sexy guys...do they make you horny or not?

Media
joey, sexuality is not completely understood by any institution. what may help you is to simply see what you are attracted to. Since the social acceptance of being gay can confound your emotional attraction to men, see if you have a purely physical arousal. images of men, dick, sexy guys...do they make you horny or not?
It is some confusing shit isn't it? LOL Anyway... in answer to your question. No images of men, dick, and "sexy guys" does nothing for me. Never did before, nor has it since. Had he tried to kiss me my reaction would have been much different.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alfred Kinsey (a founder of scientific sexual research) has quantified sexuality along a scale of 1-6.... 1 being completely heterosexual and 6 being completely homosexual. And he claimed we all ranged somewhere among these 6 points.... rather than 3.

As long as you're open and honest about who you'd prefer to be with, I see nothing wrong with it.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... and personally, I prefer the term "Homoamorous" to homosexual.
afterall, it's essentially more about love than sex....

Joey, you're from Philly.... there's a wonderful gay community there...
I would know, I'm up there at least once a month!!!

Tiecho

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is some confusing shit isn't it? LOL Anyway... in answer to your question. No images of men, dick, and "sexy guys" does nothing for me. Never did before, nor has it since. Had he tried to kiss me my reaction would have been much different.

Sounds straight as an arrow to me. If so, don't let 'em say ur a closet-case; we got too many of those already.

maplecandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been kissed my a mnan who is gay and considered attractive and gay, I am not at all attracted to him or any man either lucky it was just the cheek or I would have freaked beyond compare.

Media
Sounds straight as an arrow to me. If so, don't let 'em say ur a closet-case; we got too many of those already.
I think I was as honest as possible about what happened, and how I felt about it. My point to this post was that people in general need to be more open minded. I can't say I "understand" being gay because I don't have those kind of feelings towards men, but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I don't care what anyone does in any aspect of there life as long as it doesn't harm me. Live and let live.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... and personally, I prefer the term "Homoamorous" to homosexual.
afterall, it's essentially more about love than sex....

Joey, you're from Philly.... there's a wonderful gay community there...
I would know, I'm up there at least once a month!!!

Actually I like the term "biaffectional" also because it describes the emotional aspect of being attracted to both genders.

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Joey, you should just not pay attention to narrow minded comments here, I'm a bisexual, and some of my gay friends don't get it, they say I'm just a closet gay, but I don't care, I as you, know what I am and what I am attracted to, and in my very own opinion, having sex with other men without being attracted to them (and you only received oral sex, which is even less compenetrating) doesn't make you gay or bi or anything, humans are sexual, that's it. You shouldn't worry, did you enjoy it? good, because there is no use in doing something sexual if you are going to suffer it, sex is about enjoying it. Then, if there's no harm done on any of the parts involved, cool!! NEXT.

In my country many straigth men let gay men give them blow jobs, in many different situations, and that doesn't make them gay in any way because they are not attracted to men, they just wanted to get off, they wanted to or whatever. It is more common than many think or would like to accept, but that is the truth.

So, be happy, gay, bi or str8, is not important just human, male and female human.