Labeling someone str8 or gay

D

deleted235425

Why even care about labels?
That is letting society tell you what you are.

Kinesy's scale, which is a very accurate "grading system" for sexuality divided people into 6 categories, from 0 through 6. 0 Exclusively heterosexual , 1 Predominantly heterosexual- only incidentally homosexual, 2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual, 3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual; bisexual. 4 Predominantly homosexual but more than incidentally heterosexual, 5 Predominantly homosexual only incidentally heterosexual, 6 Exclusively homosexual
So if you had homosexual experiences and enjoyed them you're not a 0. And man, why are you so afraid of saying you have gay tendencies? It is NOT a bad thing at all. It is really OK to admit you're straight with gay/bi tendencies.

The trouble with that is that he's NOT straight or heterosexual at all, and he's bisexual. The Kinsey scale just says that you can either be Gay or Straight at both ends and everything else inbetween means that you are bisexual. If he really was heterosexual or straight he would not be having any sex at all with men or sexually attracted to men or their cocks at all. I do agree with you that this guy is a total closet case and just afraid to admit that he has at least a sexual attraction to men and that he's not heterosexual.

Right OP, Attraction > Action.

Nice bullshit theory. :rolleyes: You are not even heterosexual so you have no idea what you are talking about. If a guy is actually heterosexual or straight and not a closet case like the OP is, he's not going to be having sex, wanting sex, or wanting to get oral sex from men and if he does do these things and claims that he's straight, or even just fantasies about men he's NOT heterosexual or straight.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice bullshit theory. :rolleyes: You are not even heterosexual so you have no idea what you are talking about. If a guy is actually heterosexual or straight and not a closet case like the OP is, he's not going to be having sex, wanting sex, or wanting to get oral sex from men and if he does do these things and claims that he's straight, or even just fantasies about men he's NOT heterosexual or straight.

My only real question is: If you know, what is my sexuality?

My only real question is: If you know, what is my sexuality?

You are not sure about that yet but one thing is for sure, you are not straight or heterosexual since you have some attraction to men or their genitals.

D_Billy_Ballscrost

Just Browsing
Media
Why even care about labels?
That is letting society tell you what you are.

ABSOLUTELY! Labels are stupid, just be who you are! Live your life, and try to make everyday meaningful. I know that sounds like a lot of bullshit, but that s what I try to do. Labeling oneself only limits you to society's view of what that "label" is supposed to mean. Why the fuck do we do that to ourselves? The only time I use the "labels" is for common ground with someone, and even then I preface it by saying how I hate them, and think that they are stupid!

So, what if you don't fit the "labels"? I am married to a woman (so that would make me "straight" because our state doesn't allow same sex couples to marry), but I am "attracted" to penises (which many would say is "bi" or "gay"), and like to jack off with guys (also many would say is "bi" or "gay"). Yet, I am not attracted to men, and do not want to do anything other than jack off with them. So, in society's definitions of the labels, "gay" doesn't fit, neither does "bi", don't know about "curious", and being "attracted to penises" doesn't exactly fit "straight", does it? So what fucking label am I?

I am sure that there will be many multiple opinions, and I honestly don't care what any of them say. I am who I am (thanks Popeye), and that is just the way it is. I am very happily married, and enjoy having my jack off buddy, and don't fucking care what that "labels" me! So fuck off society- take your "labels" and shove them! LOL!

ABSOLUTELY! Labels are stupid, just be who you are! Live your life, and try to make everyday meaningful. I know that sounds like a lot of bullshit, but that s what I try to do. Labeling oneself only limits you to society's view of what that "label" is supposed to mean. Why the fuck do we do that to ourselves? The only time I use the "labels" is for common ground with someone, and even then I preface it by saying how I hate them, and think that they are stupid!

So, what if you don't fit the "labels"? I am married to a woman (so that would make me "straight" because our state doesn't allow same sex couples to marry), but I am "attracted" to penises (which many would say is "bi" or "gay"), and like to jack off with guys (also many would say is "bi" or "gay"). Yet, I am not attracted to men, and do not want to do anything other than jack off with them. So, in society's definitions of the labels, "gay" doesn't fit, neither does "bi", don't know about "curious", and being "attracted to penises" doesn't exactly fit "straight", does it? So what fucking label am I?

I am sure that there will be many multiple opinions, and I honestly don't care what any of them say. I am who I am (thanks Popeye), and that is just the way it is. I am very happily married, and enjoy having my jack off buddy, and don't fucking care what that "labels" me! So fuck off society- take your "labels" and shove them! LOL!

You can't have it both ways and say that labels are meaningless, fuck society, etc. and then say how you are not bisexual and then claim that you are somehow straight or heterosexual even though you are sexually attracted to both men (or just men's genitals) and women, and have sex with both men and women and are not heterosexual or straight.

D_Billy_Ballscrost

Just Browsing
Media
What I am saying is that I don't fit the general societial definitions of any of those so called "labels". I am not having "sex" in the strict definition of the term with men, while I am attracted to their genitals, as you put it. I have not claimed that I am anything- "straight", "bi", "curious", or "gay". I do lean more towards "straight" by definition, but what I am saying is that I am not sure if that really fits me as a sexual person. And I don't feel that any of the other "labels" exactly fit me either, so I am just who I am. As are each and everyone of us.

The point is that allowing society to define you in anyway- from orientation, to intelligence levels, political beliefs, et cetera- is allowing yourself to be pigeonholed into a particular definition of the way you are viewed by society. So why do that? I just think it is a stupid concept is all. As I said in my other post, people will define me in their own perceptions. And that is how our society operates, and will continue to operate, indefinitely.