Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I laugh so hard when people use the word feminist as an insult.

I'm more than happy to be called a feminist. Because I personally am one. I am proud to stand up for equal rights for all genders.

So, thanks!:blush:

Btw, not everyone who posts in this section are actually self-identified as feminists. Everyone who isn't a total doosher is more than welcome to join the conversations in this section, feminist or not.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll gladly wear the moniker of feminist. I do believe in equal rights, and equal treatment. Calling another person gross because of how they choose to groom or present themselves is childish and silly, therefore I called you a douche bag.

At this point, I'm going to chalk the fact that you avoid my question up to the fact that you also suffer from foot in mouth syndrome. I'm glad you keep cramming it deeper and deeper in there though. I've been away from these forums for a few weeks, and I'm finding this very entertaining. Or getting angry about it. I might be confused, you're probably right.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pro-tip, bikini bridge started as a hoax. Just like friggin slender man. :joy:

Uhhh.. you don't get to tell me what I can like and not like. Women with healthy bodies that don't look like skin wrapped skeletons are gross. I'm grossed out by them. It's my right.

Uhhh.. you don't get to tell me what I can like and not like. Women with healthy bodies that don't look like skin wrapped skeletons are gross. I'm grossed out by them. It's my right.

Hey, people may like what they like (disclaimer about consenting informed adults etc etc etc). I just think it's a stupid thing to suddenly have be a "requirement" for a woman to be worthy, out of the blue. If someone likes really slim women, by all means. Elbows being overly pointy is fucking hilarious to me, but also really really dumb. To me.

Reactions: LaFemme

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, people may like what they like (disclaimer about consenting informed adults etc etc etc). I just think it's a stupid thing to suddenly have be a "requirement" for a woman to be worthy, out of the blue. If someone likes really slim women, by all means. Elbows being overly pointy is fucking hilarious to me, but also really really dumb. To me.

Again, I subscribe to live and let live. But I also subscribe to the fact that people are dumb and shitty when given the chance to be. The destruction of positive female body image ideals we've inflicted on each other over many many years is ridiculous. The pointy elbow thing is a new one to me, and it makes me laugh.

Also, if we're working under complete transparency here, I had to google "bikini bridge" to find out what it was o_O

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Again, I subscribe to live and let live. But I also subscribe to the fact that people are dumb and shitty when given the chance to be. The destruction of positive female body image ideals we've inflicted on each other over many many years is ridiculous. The pointy elbow thing is a new one to me, and it makes me laugh.

Also, if we're working under complete transparency here, I had to google "bikini bridge" to find out what it was o_O
Yeah I only just saw bikini bridge for the first time a few days ago.

The species is doomed.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just responding in kind. Your "gross" gets a "douchebag".

Nobody is mad. And you'll have to explain how thinking you're a douche for calling pubic hair "gross" would make anyone a feminist.

I don't prefer a lot of grooming choices people make. I don't mock or insult them for it, because that's a douche move. I do insult douchebags. You could have simply said you don't like pubic hair, instead of calling it gross.
My apidey sense looks like it was right :p
Absolutely. He was a returning douche canoe. I don’t think he even changed his name that much.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I posted this I was trying to recall the other ridiculous body fad it was shown with.

Just remembered.....thigh gap.

Smfh

Yeah that was what came to mind when I googled bikini bridge. The only pictures I've even seen when someone is boasting about thigh gap makes them look like fucking mutants. Mind you, most are likely photoshopped.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
People really have issues with pointy elbows?? How is that even a thing?? Sorry i'm just soo confused

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Writing as someone whose comments elsewhere have mentioned a preference for a womanly vs.youthful appearance: Thank You to TnJ for taking the time to educate me.

No problem at all. Thank you for reading and taking the time to consider my post. I do appreciate it.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women's labia, clitoris, hair, etc. are as distinctive as any other body part, face included. The same can be said for men ( the penis, balls, foreskin, hair, etc) and I like other women can have a preference. Men could simply overlook some of the negative and look for the positive parts of a woman's body he likes. Like a relationship, take the good with the bad. I speak of experience, since a man walked away and made me cry after looking at my clitoris and labia (I am prominent in both parts). Oh well , other men loved it. Behold the beauty within.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Women's labia, clitoris, hair, etc. are as distinctive as any other body part, face included. The same can be said for men ( the penis, balls, foreskin, hair, etc) and I like other women can have a preference. Men could simply overlook some of the negative and look for the positive parts of a woman's body he likes. Like a relationship, take the good with the bad. I speak of experience, since a man walked away and made me cry after looking at my clitoris and labia (I am prominent in both parts). Oh well , other men loved it. Behold the beauty within.
Sorry about that guy, his loss. I see pics 'n vids of women with large clitorises (clitori?) and imagine the fun I'd have, just as I do with prominent labia.

SO true that we should ignore the less desirable stuff in favor of seeking and enjoying what is liked. My wife has suffered with psoriasis her entire adult life. Newer meds are working, but weren't available when we met. She later confessed being extremely anxious when we first had sex, that I'd be grossed out or insulting. It didn't bother me at all. I loved and love her. It made ME cry when she confessed this fear. I wish she knew me well enough then to realize I loved all of her.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Absolutely. He was a returning douche canoe. I don’t think he even changed his name that much.
He could change it to Mr. Luxury Yacht and pronounce it "Throat-warbler Nuthatch" and he'd still be transparent as glass.