moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never "owning one" I'm no expert from the mmmmm..... personal experience point of view. However; I do consider myself a pussy, labia, clitoris, vagina connoisseur. To me they're all beautiful in their variety and equal in that way. But my taste runs to the more prominent as opposed to the more hidden. I don't presume to talk for any woman but I think at least a high % of women would say the same, that is, their taste would run to the more prominent as opposed to the more hidden when it comes to a man and his penis.

Then of course the appeal of any genitalia is enhanced or diminished by the rest of the package, that is, the owner who can be alluring or repelling which is part of the chemistry that makes them beautiful or ugly.

Disclaimer: I'm neither psychiatrist nor psychologist or expert of any kind, just an observer with tastes that discriminate ever so slightly between things I love so much and I think that makes me human.

P.S. If I had a chance to become a woman, for say a year, I would jump at the chance. And you know the first thing I would make an experience is.......

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My wife has suffered with psoriasis her entire adult life. Newer meds are working, but weren't available when we met. She later confessed being extremely anxious when we first had sex, that I'd be grossed out or insulting. It didn't bother me at all.

I share a similar experience.. I started getting psoriasis in my late teens, when we were dating the first time around. He saw my clean, smooth skin for at least two years before the swelling/dry patches started developing.

I was so nervous that he would be turned off, I didn't want to take my shirt off. It confused him. When I showed him he didn't blink, didn't cringe, he just said, "and?"

He later told me that I look like I have natural pink leopard-print all over my body.

I just love when you post about her. :)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You are allowed to have an opinion. That doesn't mean you're not a douchebag for having that opinion.

I think is ok to prefer bare, but it's the WAY he says it that's so offensive. For instance if one says something like "I like it a bit better smooth" especially if there is an acknowledgment that it's her fucking body to do with as she pleases...that doesn't really piss me off. It doesn't sound immature. But "EW GROSS VAGINA HAIR IS NASTY!" makes me want to punch him in the nuts

Like I tend not to like shaft hair, I'd like it cleaned up if it's there, but it's his body, his choice, and ultimately we fall in love with the person, not grooming choices

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry about that guy, his loss. I see pics 'n vids of women with large clitorises (clitori?) and imagine the fun I'd have, just as I do with prominent labia.

SO true that we should ignore the less desirable stuff in favor of seeking and enjoying what is liked. My wife has suffered with psoriasis her entire adult life. Newer meds are working, but weren't available when we met. She later confessed being extremely anxious when we first had sex, that I'd be grossed out or insulting. It didn't bother me at all. I loved and love her. It made ME cry when she confessed this fear. I wish she knew me well enough then to realize I loved all of her.
It’s kind of why I don’t like to tell someone my “preferences”. I mean just because I like the colour blue, doesn’t mean I don’t like other colours, too. With people, if one says I like brunettes, it doesn’t mean one doesn’t like blondes or redheads, too.

If someone lined up all the guys I’ve been crazy about in my life, you’d see no physical similarities at all. Completely different. There is a similarity in what attracted me to them, a sparkle, a perceived warmth in the eyes. I might think I like something until I meet the person.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think is ok to prefer bare, but it's the WAY he says it that's so offensive. For instance if one says something like "I like it a bit better smooth" especially if there is an acknowledgment that it's her fucking body to do with as she pleases...that doesn't really piss me off. It doesn't sound immature. But "EW GROSS VAGINA HAIR IS NASTY!" makes me want to punch him in the nuts

Like I tend not to like shaft hair, I'd like it cleaned up if it's there, but it's his body, his choice, and ultimately we fall in love with the person, not grooming choices

Righto, and that was pretty much exactly my point. You're allowed to have preference to how your partner grooms themselves, and you can certainly be more turned on by one way over another, but to call someone gross because their grooming patterns don't align with your desires? Well that would make you deserving of the douche bag moniker. I'm also very disappointed that he never indulged my stupid sarcastic questions about his own body hair. I mean it's logical to believe that if it's so gross, he would have none on his body, isn't it?

Reactions: LaFemme and Enid

Nut punching is an acceptable form of punishment for a first time offender for this foolishness.

The correct approach from him showing up with a razor, some shaving cream and jar of honey or straw followed by something clever "lets do something freaky this weekend".

No guy should ask a woman to shave if he isn't groomed properly himself. Double dick punch for that one.

I share a similar experience.. I started getting psoriasis in my late teens, when we were dating the first time around. He saw my clean, smooth skin for at least two years before the swelling/dry patches started developing.

I was so nervous that he would be turned off, I didn't want to take my shirt off. It confused him. When I showed him he didn't blink, didn't cringe, he just said, "and?"

He later told me that I look like I have natural pink leopard-print all over my body.

I just love when you post about her. :)

I have always said I would fuck the stripes off a zebra; why not spots off a sexy leopard?

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen quite a few posts from men in the site saying that they don't like the look of a pussy when the labia majora hide the labia minora.
This sounds a lot like a sketch one might see in a sexual education diagram... so perhaps the most common? I've also heard the terms "outer lips" and "inner lips" to avoid the implication that either one should be bigger or smaller than the other. Plus, not owning a vulva myself, I can only speculate that having the outer lips covering and protecting the more sensitive inner lips would be helpful in everyday, non-sexual activities. I only had a foreskin for a couple of days in my life, but there are times when I'm running and my man-parts are flopping around and the sensitive skin on the head of my penis gets a little too much unpleasant friction that I wonder if having a foreskin would better protect it.

On the flip side to what you said about the outer lips hiding the inner lips, I know some women are self-conscious that their inner lips hang out past their outer lips. The bottom line is that there's an incredible variety to exactly how each vulva looks... how far the clitoris is from the vaginal opening... how far the vaginal opening is from the anus... how the inner lips come into the hood of the clitoris... the size and shape of the inner lips... the size and shape of the outer lips.. the size of the clitoris... the length of clitoral shaft exposed... how much or how little the clitoral hood can be pulled back... so many things vary from woman to woman. And I love seeing the variety without one being "better" then the other.

The bottom line is that if I like the woman who owns it and she likes me enough to let me see, touch, feel, and taste her vulva... well then suddenly exactly how hers looks comes to be perceived by me as the most appealing way it could possibly look. :)

Oh, and labiaplasty? If necessary for a woman's physical comfort while working out, etc. that's one thing. But just for aesthetics? That seem like such a waste of erogenous tissue to have anything removed.

I think my pussy looks wonderful. :cool:
I concur ;)

've never been a fan of my vagina's appearance, although hubby says it resembles a beautiful flower, but he's pretty biased and has been known to brown nose.
If you need a second opinion on that @EllieP, I'd be glad to lend my flower recognizing expertise ;) ... oh and "brown nose"... hmm... sounds like an hazard during 69. ;) :joy:LOL... I crack myself up sometimes... whoa, I just said "crack" too, like butt crack... LOL. :joy::laughing:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you need a second opinion on that @EllieP, I'd be glad to lend my flower recognizing expertise ;) ... oh and "brown nose"... hmm... sounds like an hazard during 69. ;) :joy:LOL... I crack myself up sometimes... whoa, I just said "crack" too, like butt crack... LOL. :joy::laughing:

That is so awesomely sweet of you to offer!

Reactions: BetterFuture

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
but there are times when I'm running and my man-parts are flopping around and the sensitive skin on the head of my penis gets a little too much unpleasant friction that I wonder if having a foreskin would better protect it.

As a fellow flopper with said skin, I can confirm that it does. A friend of mine has restored his (reversed the circumcision) and said that one of the key differences he notices is when running.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a fellow flopper with said skin, I can confirm that it does. A friend of mine has restored his (reversed the circumcision) and said that one of the key differences he notices is when running.

That sounds horrible (the reversal I mean). Where did the skin come from? :neutral:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That sounds horrible (the reversal I mean). Where did the skin come from? :neutral:

I don't want to inadvertently hijack the thread, so this will be my last post on the subject, but it's just a skin stretching routine that takes over a year, but does work.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This sounds a lot like a sketch one might see in a sexual education diagram... so perhaps the most common? I've also heard the terms "outer lips" and "inner lips" to avoid the implication that either one should be bigger or smaller than the other. Plus, not owning a vulva myself, I can only speculate that having the outer lips covering and protecting the more sensitive inner lips would be helpful in everyday, non-sexual activities. I only had a foreskin for a couple of days in my life, but there are times when I'm running and my man-parts are flopping around and the sensitive skin on the head of my penis gets a little too much unpleasant friction that I wonder if having a foreskin would better protect it.

On the flip side to what you said about the outer lips hiding the inner lips, I know some women are self-conscious that their inner lips hang out past their outer lips. The bottom line is that there's an incredible variety to exactly how each vulva looks... how far the clitoris is from the vaginal opening... how far the vaginal opening is from the anus... how the inner lips come into the hood of the clitoris... the size and shape of the inner lips... the size and shape of the outer lips.. the size of the clitoris... the length of clitoral shaft exposed... how much or how little the clitoral hood can be pulled back... so many things vary from woman to woman. And I love seeing the variety without one being "better" then the other.

The bottom line is that if I like the woman who owns it and she likes me enough to let me see, touch, feel, and taste her vulva... well then suddenly exactly how hers looks comes to be perceived by me as the most appealing way it could possibly look. :)

Oh, and labiaplasty? If necessary for a woman's physical comfort while working out, etc. that's one thing. But just for aesthetics? That seem like such a waste of erogenous tissue to have anything removed.

I concur ;)

I'd simply like to add my heartiest agreement to what BetterFuture stated as another 100% Straight. We heterosexual males are biologically wired to appreciate the myriad variations of female genitalia the way a lover of fine art can tirelessly explore the vast collection at the Louvre. This is not to say some of us may find a certain labial configuration fascinating.

Early in my relationship with my wife I was undeniably attracted to her and took note that her natural C-cup breasts were pleasing to my male eye without overwhelming them the way a few other women did. Read: nice but not button-busting boobs. Shortly after on a subsequent date when I put-forth my best suave James Bond-like moves :cool: I had the opportunity to explore her physical geography further south and was in for the very pleasant surprise that her labia minora and clitoral hood were quite well-developed. Not to be outdone I provided my own biological surprise in-return.

Perhaps because of that I always take notice of an attractive woman online or at a nudist resort with large inner lips or a slightly larger than average clit and clitoral hood.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My wife's labia minors are quite uneven. One is full and protrudes and one is quite petite. A plastic surgeon would probably have field day. I suppose no man should be happy with her genital's failure to commit....

That’s just attracting both sides.. lol.

Kim, I’m sorry your dude is telling the world about your bits.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Kim, I’m sorry your dude is telling the world about your bits.

I can't speak for the woman, but I do give him the benefit of the doubt as far as knowing her well enough to know what she would/wouldn't be ok with him posting. If I'm remembering correctly, she's aware of his membership here.

The way he speaks about her... It gives me life. I would not be surprised at all if she is aware of his posts and that she's comfortable with it.

I may very well be talking out of my ass, but I just figured it was worth throwing out there.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Given that we're nudists, her bits, while not advertised, aren't exactly a government secret either. All kidding aside, she is fine with my verbal descriptions. I won't post photos here ever, though I did privately share a closeup of her eyes with TG, when she posted a pic where they were eerily similar to Kim's.

I love that TnJ can sense how strong my feelings are for Kim.