Verified
Gold
Media
right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My outer are very puffy, my inner change. The more sex I have, the longer they get. They have gotten as far as hanging 1/4" outside the outer lips. However right now, no great sex, so they are pretty small. I like them a lot more when they are longer.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The very best part of this thread title, that has yet to be pointed out, is the fact that labia is a plural noun.

Therefore not only was the apostrophe superfluous but the 's' was too. :biggrin:

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the female anatomy is absolutely beautiful. So many unanswered questions even today. How can you not love something so mysterious!!

As for us men............we're just easy to figure out I guess! LOL

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife has pretty long labia. I love pulling, sucking, and fondling them. She was first no very happy with them. She also heard of people cutting them off, so they look like the "perfect" pussy and wanted to do that. I said no way!! I love them. Now she finds it great pleasure when I tug and stretch them. Or wrap them around my cock. That's fun.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The very best part of this thread title, that has yet to be pointed out, is the fact that labia is a plural noun.

Therefore not only was the apostrophe superfluous but the 's' was too. :biggrin:
Think I did actually, in post #18. :tongue:

There, can I descend any further in the pettiness/reviving dead threads stakes? :biggrin1: