Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a racist scandal? I haven't watch REACT videos in years so I'm clueless lol
Lol yeah their was a scandal. Long story short, when the BLM movement was at it’s height, FBE released a video of their black reactors talking about the movement and then following this, a video the Fine Bros did with Shane Dawson resurface and it featured blackface. This then lead to many reactors including Tom, Labib, Eric and a few others quitting as a result.

Reactions: WrikPrada

cyber1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol yeah their was a scandal. Long story short, when the BLM movement was at it’s height, FBE released a video of their black reactors talking about the movement and then following this, a video the Fine Bros did with Shane Dawson resurface and it featured blackface. This then lead to many reactors including Tom, Labib, Eric and a few others quitting as a result.
Ah I think I remember actually thanks!

I haven't watched REACT in years, probably because all the good reacters have left lol

Reactions: 15337

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember he stated in a few YouTube video that he has never been in a relationship. Not even a girlfriend. I’m surprised that no girl or gay guy has not yet taped that. I wonder if he is asexual if that’s the case. Anyways, here is some picture of him looking fine.

Attachments