Media
Sexuality
No Response
Summary of his Twitter:

50% reposted thirst traps
30% insulting the US
10% awkward noodle dancing
10% begging for money/gifts

100% just jumping on the latest trend and gives his uneducated, white privileged opinion on a topic he has absolutely no clue about.

Fluxangel242

Expert Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people are talking in this thread as if there are a bunch of nudes in it but there are literally none ?? what am I missing or did everything get deleted days before I thought to look this up:pensive:
He comes in and has things removed from time to time

rigelaxe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So you can be disappointed? So you can run screaming from one of the ugliest dicks you've ever seen?
Can i just say idk why y'all are calling it ugly. i just dont see it. besides, we all came to this thread to see it tho, am i wrong?

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
So you can be disappointed? So you can run screaming from one of the ugliest dicks you've ever seen?

Dude seriously, if you don't like him just leave the damn thread. I don't know what he ever did to you but let others enjoy his content if they like him. I don't know if you're trolling or what's going on but you're just constantly being so hateful and not contributing or being useful anyway whatsoever.

Live and let live mate, seriously. :emoji_v:

D

deleted62800

I know he stopped actively using his Onlyfans over a year ago, but I just saw he still occasionally posts on there. Any idea what he's put up there in the last 12 months?

Only people that would know are those that forgot to cancel because he jacked the price to 50 bucks

Reactions: Fluxangel242
Status
Not open for further replies.