Status
Not open for further replies.

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that’s what he said last time, bet in a month or two he’s gonna start it up again after building up the thirst trap on twitter and reddit and rinse and repeat

Not sure it's going to take that long... He has started posting on reddit again... Although, he may have been banned from some of the subreddits though b/c he was advertising his OF, and one of the mods had already expressed his dislike of the guy's personality on some of his previous posts. So, I'm sure he didn't need much to summon the ban hammer...

Reactions: deleted62800

IgniGracia

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure it's going to take that long... He has started posting on reddit again... Although, he may have been banned from some of the subreddits though b/c he was advertising his OF, and one of the mods had already expressed his dislike of the guy's personality on some of his previous posts. So, I'm sure he didn't need much to summon the ban hammer...
I honestly feel kind of bad for him. I've seen his twitch streams and he doesn't have the personality for it AT ALL. He also doesn't look as cute when he is on video. Goes from like an 8 to a 5

I know he is highkey a scammer and an ass but its still kind of sad to see.

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly feel kind of bad for him. I've seen his twitch streams and he doesn't have the personality for it AT ALL. He also doesn't look as cute when he is on video. Goes from like an 8 to a 5

I know he is highkey a scammer and an ass but its still kind of sad to see.

I don't feel bad for him at all...No one is forcing him to do any of this... These are all choices he has made.

I'd agree that he's not as attractive on cam, something's off with the proportion of his eyes to his nose... which wouldn't be that big of a deal but when you add his personality into the mix I'd say he easily drops below a 5... more like a 3 tbh...

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if he deleted it bc he was getting called out about ripping people off bc I don’t see that anywhere on his Twitter

He just blocks people who call him out... I would know... I was blocked for replying to one of his survey's about which jock strap he should post next with, "What's the point... you're just going to delete it before most people can see it..."

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lmao... people are roasting him on reddit... he had the audacity to say:

“Blah blah..post this...blah blah he’ll delete” Find something new to say, it’s getting boring

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His user is LachlanJD and me mostly reposts on gaymersgonewild or twinks I think

I've not seen him on r/twinks...

He reposts on r/gaybrosgonemild and r/gaybrosgonewild too... Although it looks like he was shadowbanned on r/gaybrosgonewild, as his last post only got 10 upvotes before he deleted it 10 hours after posting.

I don't think he realizes that Reddit and Twitter handle blocking people differently. If you block someone on Reddit they can still see and comment on everything you post, you just don't see them. Whereas Twitter blocks that person from seeing anything you tweet.

Reactions: aaronsme

Soranaxis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me, his pictures are a bonus. I don't mind if he's not gonna post a full nude. I follow his twitch account and he's pretty nice. Always been positive to me. I genuinely like him for who he is. Y'all need to calm down. If there wasn't a risk of pics being saved, we would probably see more. But y'all know he isn't going to post any on his only fans. He can't trust y'all not to share it here.

Reactions: aaronsme
Status
Not open for further replies.